Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's be honest 12:33 - Aug 23 with 348 viewsFrimleyBlue

The main reason why there's such a mix of flouncers and non flouncers is because it's already turned into Results/Style situ

Mick did us well, we weren't the worst, weren't the best.

but boring

Now, some games in pre season and against West ham showed some real promise into a change of style

BUT reading, watching and discussing, it appears as soon as the season started, we've reverted to type.
Long balls, occasional passing movements, but a lack of tempo and not creating chances.

I don't see us moving away from the 1 uptop, and I don't see us playing the fancy free flowing football everyone was hoping for. I thing individually we have some talented players but the youthness of it all means for me, I can't see them being a unit anytime soon. I may have watched it wrong, but I didn't feel we pressed Derby on Tuesday, definitely not the way Paul sat his teams out to do all last season and in pre season...... Has he changed his view point already? is he reverting to what I believed he was a mini mick?

The truth is, no one knows. not me, not you. We have to see where this goes.

I asked if Pauls media comments about players were similar to a Mr Keane....... could we see ourselves in that very same league situation that Keane did too? Is the championship just 1 level to far to soon for Hurst?

Again we will find out

But, whilst negative posts are striked down, don't, people are allowed their opinions regardless of timescales. 4 games is 4 games, 10 is 10, opinions can be shared at any point. Doesn't make them right, doesn't make them wrong, But lets not start the usual twtd thing of hounding those who aren't seeing the light, yet lets not hound those they do see the light.

Lets just all see what happens, share opinions without getting personal, and lets see how this plays out.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024