Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't believe no mention of Harry. 12:17 - Aug 23 with 480 viewshype313

[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 12:18]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Can't believe no mention of Harry. on 12:53 - Aug 23 with 429 viewsHarryfromBath

That's very funny and the local tourist board do a good job pumping this material out. It was also great seeing the football team included as they are often the poor Twerton relations.

The countryside around the city is actually way more attractive for Bathonians as the city centre is usually rammed at this time of year. I know I'm biased, but give me East Suffolk any day of the week.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Can't believe no mention of Harry. on 12:55 - Aug 23 with 421 viewshype313

Can't believe no mention of Harry. on 12:53 - Aug 23 by HarryfromBath

That's very funny and the local tourist board do a good job pumping this material out. It was also great seeing the football team included as they are often the poor Twerton relations.

The countryside around the city is actually way more attractive for Bathonians as the city centre is usually rammed at this time of year. I know I'm biased, but give me East Suffolk any day of the week.

Half my family live or lived in Bath, many a Christmas spent down there, I also have a couple of good friends living there, I really like my visits, but it's always wet when I go, you do notice how wet the West country is compared with East Anglia.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024