Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, Graham joins 15:41 - Aug 28 with 874 viewshomer_123

and in all likelihood with a view to a perm deal in Jan.

What does this do for the likes of Ward, Sears and Rowe? If memory serves, he's left footed but plays on the right?

A logical signing but this then leaves us with a choice. A CB or a Striker. In reality, we probably need both. If the Tilt deal goes ahead (which appears likely, ish), this does leave us still very lightweight up front.

We really would need the team to be able to get forward and support the lone striker far better than we are at the moment and places even more emphasis on the midfield to weight in with goals.

An interesting signing and one I'm certainly not against, especially if with a view to a perm move. But, I can't help thinking that we really do need another striker option.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So, Graham joins on 15:47 - Aug 28 with 845 viewsSarge

Why is it either or? We can sign both but not play all 5 at once until Donacien becomes permanent. I can’t see that taking too long.

And if it has to be one or the other then it’s got to be a striker. We will be relegated if we don’t address the lack of goals up front.
So, Graham joins on 15:48 - Aug 28 with 833 viewsKieran_Knows

I'd suggest it spells the end for one of Sears or Ward if we was to make Graham a permanent signing in January.

Can't really say it means too much for Rowe, yet.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So, Graham joins on 15:49 - Aug 28 with 824 viewsFrimleyBlue

Graham will be gone come January

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So, Graham joins on 15:52 - Aug 28 with 809 viewsMullet

I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see Roberts drafted in to up front/winger in games if Harrison/Jackson are not able to cover.

Also you wonder how much more Morris has to do. The idea of having 6 loans is Jewellesque and shouldn't really have been allowed to happen, but there will be ways around it of course.

Rowe must be eyeing jumping ahead of Sears and Ward both of whom might leave now is my guess. Certainly if we make Graham permanent in January I expect them to be off. However, if Huws is being converted to the Pirlo type deep lying playmaker that we saw in the U23's for me Ward is the perfect foil to push Nolan who needs to step up.

We are in a position now where signings in have hit double figures, outgoings the same, and with Nydam off and the team selection yet to be settled, where it is very hard to read what moves Hurst is making intentionally and what are pragmatism in some cases thanks to the suspensions and injuries etc.

Once we get points on the board that whole outlook becomes brighter.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

So, Graham joins on 16:27 - Aug 28 with 711 viewsdavblue

So, Graham joins on 15:48 - Aug 28 by Kieran_Knows

I'd suggest it spells the end for one of Sears or Ward if we was to make Graham a permanent signing in January.

Can't really say it means too much for Rowe, yet.

I can’t see a future here for Ward now. Back up on the right wing but can’t see him playing in the centre. You could argue he’s the type we need in the centre though, getting up and down getting into the box.

Massive shame thought he had the capabilities to be a good player for us with or without the hat trick on debut.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024