Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
hahahahahaha 11:22 - Aug 30 with 1633 viewschicoazul

Hope you never work in football again you fat tw@

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45348750

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

hahahahahaha on 11:24 - Aug 30 with 1589 viewsFrimleyBlue

"The Telegraph investigation claimed that a £400,000 deal was struck for Allardyce to represent the Far East organisation for which the reporters claimed to work, and to be a keynote speaker at events. Allardyce, though, stressed to the reporters he would first have to "run that by" his employers, the FA."

So he admits he has to speak to his employers before doing anything....... ensure why then if he's saying that, is he seen as doing wrong, when he's seeking the permission of the FA? or was that a lie?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

hahahahahaha on 11:24 - Aug 30 with 1589 viewsIpswichKnight

He'll now probably sue the FA to get his old job back, no more youth and pace in the England team back to proper blokes and getting it up there quick!
hahahahahaha on 11:27 - Aug 30 with 1547 viewsElderGrizzly

hahahahahaha on 11:24 - Aug 30 by FrimleyBlue

"The Telegraph investigation claimed that a £400,000 deal was struck for Allardyce to represent the Far East organisation for which the reporters claimed to work, and to be a keynote speaker at events. Allardyce, though, stressed to the reporters he would first have to "run that by" his employers, the FA."

So he admits he has to speak to his employers before doing anything....... ensure why then if he's saying that, is he seen as doing wrong, when he's seeking the permission of the FA? or was that a lie?

It was only that bit he said he would check. The illegal 3rd party ownership advice is what did for him
hahahahahaha on 11:32 - Aug 30 with 1491 viewsSteve_M

Has he sued the BBC yet over Panorama?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

hahahahahaha on 11:39 - Aug 30 with 1422 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Does his size have a bearing on this?
Still starving yourself Chico?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

hahahahahaha on 11:46 - Aug 30 with 1360 viewsBrixtonBlue

hahahahahaha on 11:27 - Aug 30 by ElderGrizzly

It was only that bit he said he would check. The illegal 3rd party ownership advice is what did for him

He was greedy, basically. I have very little sympathy.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

hahahahahaha on 12:08 - Aug 30 with 1280 viewsSuperblue95

Genuine question

Why do people on this site despise Allardyce so much? Like really really detest him with a passion? I've got to admit I've never really understood it fully

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

hahahahahaha on 12:09 - Aug 30 with 1265 viewsBrixtonBlue

hahahahahaha on 12:08 - Aug 30 by Superblue95

Genuine question

Why do people on this site despise Allardyce so much? Like really really detest him with a passion? I've got to admit I've never really understood it fully

You weren't at the play off semi 2nd leg, or heard the comments afterwards, then?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

hahahahahaha on 12:12 - Aug 30 with 1249 viewsSteve_M

hahahahahaha on 12:09 - Aug 30 by BrixtonBlue

You weren't at the play off semi 2nd leg, or heard the comments afterwards, then?

And by afterwards there you mean for about 16 years.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

hahahahahaha on 12:15 - Aug 30 with 1228 viewsSuperblue95

hahahahahaha on 12:09 - Aug 30 by BrixtonBlue

That was nearly 20 years ago and we won promotion anyway. Plenty of managers make unpleasant comments about us but don't get given the dogs abuse he gets.

I'm not sticking up for him by the way, just wondering why he gets so heavily slated on this site on such a regular basis

hahahahahaha on 12:17 - Aug 30 with 1211 viewschicoazul

hahahahahaha on 12:08 - Aug 30 by Superblue95

Genuine question

You must be new here. Or very young. To fill you in, Allardyce is both a despicable man and the anti-Ipswich. To be anti-Ipswich means one is against all that is good in football; tradition, honour, young players coming through, passing football, just about anything else you care to mention. He is an rsehole and rightly detested by all Ipswich fans who know their history and football in general.

Thank you for attending my TED talk.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

hahahahahaha on 12:24 - Aug 30 with 1155 viewsSuperblue95

hahahahahaha on 12:17 - Aug 30 by chicoazul

You must be new here. Or very young. To fill you in, Allardyce is both a despicable man and the anti-Ipswich. To be anti-Ipswich means one is against all that is good in football; tradition, honour, young players coming through, passing football, just about anything else you care to mention. He is an rsehole and rightly detested by all Ipswich fans who know their history and football in general.

Thank you for attending my TED talk.

Newish (on a regular basis)
Youngish

I take your point and can't argue with a huge amount of it. Thank you for your time.

hahahahahaha on 12:29 - Aug 30 with 1131 viewsm14_blue

hahahahahaha on 12:15 - Aug 30 by Superblue95

That was nearly 20 years ago and we won promotion anyway. Plenty of managers make unpleasant comments about us but don't get given the dogs abuse he gets.

I'm not sticking up for him by the way, just wondering why he gets so heavily slated on this site on such a regular basis

Watch the highlights of that game again and you'll understand. It went far beyond anything else I've seen from an opposing team at PR, they brought football into disrepute and, unbelievably, still managed to leave with a massive chip on their shoulder.

Watching those highlights is always a great way to spend an hour anyway, what a night!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024