Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chalobah at CB Sunday 17:16 - Aug 30 with 1403 viewskizaitfc

Surely a better shout then playing a new face or one of the full backs?

Played there for England youth team and seems a solid head when it comes to defending, might just have to cut out the tricks when he is on the ball though.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Chalobah at CB Sunday on 17:19 - Aug 30 with 1387 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Would fill me with dread.

Looks like he'll be a class DM but he was poor against kids for England in that position and has been partly at fault for two goals when he failed to jump to head away.

Can't imagine I'd be happy with him against the movement of Rhodes or power of Puke-y.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Chalobah at CB Sunday on 17:22 - Aug 30 with 1370 viewskizaitfc

Chalobah at CB Sunday on 17:19 - Aug 30 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Would fill me with dread.

Looks like he'll be a class DM but he was poor against kids for England in that position and has been partly at fault for two goals when he failed to jump to head away.

Can't imagine I'd be happy with him against the movement of Rhodes or power of Puke-y.

What would be your alternative, Im not saying I want him there for the rest of the season but the option is.

Move Donacien there when he has looked good at RB and looked shakey against Blackburn in the middle

Move Knudsen inside which doesnt strike me with any confidence whatsoever

Play Spence in the middle - probably the worst decision out of the lot

Play a new defender in the middle - could work, has worked but depending on who it is they may not be fit to play from the outset.

Ultimately this referee has caused us a tremendous headache and will get all the blame should we lose Sunday

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Chalobah at CB Sunday on 17:24 - Aug 30 with 1363 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Chalobah at CB Sunday on 17:22 - Aug 30 by kizaitfc

What would be your alternative, Im not saying I want him there for the rest of the season but the option is.

Move Donacien there when he has looked good at RB and looked shakey against Blackburn in the middle

Move Knudsen inside which doesnt strike me with any confidence whatsoever

Play Spence in the middle - probably the worst decision out of the lot

Play a new defender in the middle - could work, has worked but depending on who it is they may not be fit to play from the outset.

Ultimately this referee has caused us a tremendous headache and will get all the blame should we lose Sunday

Woolfenden if fit.

If not either Knudsen at LCB and Chambers at RCB. It may force me to then look to play Edun at LB and Harrison on the left with Walters starting. I'd rather have Edun alongside Nolan though would be my preferred choice, which means bringing in Kenlock.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Chalobah at CB Sunday on 17:27 - Aug 30 with 1353 viewskizaitfc

Chalobah at CB Sunday on 17:24 - Aug 30 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Woolfenden if fit.

If not either Knudsen at LCB and Chambers at RCB. It may force me to then look to play Edun at LB and Harrison on the left with Walters starting. I'd rather have Edun alongside Nolan though would be my preferred choice, which means bringing in Kenlock.

Interesting, heard good things about Edun at Left Back, doesn't stop running by all accounts. Think once all CMs are fit thats where he will end up.

As far as I am aware Woolfenden isn't quite fit to play 90 mins but I may be wrong.

Personally I'd be worried about the weakness of having Chambers and Knudsen both been the most error prone this season. Exeter was a huge showcase of that.

Chalobah at CB Sunday on 17:29 - Aug 30 with 1339 viewsSteve_M

He didn't have a great tournament for England this Summer and his loss of concentration on Saturday was very costly. He might make a very good central defender in time but not in three days.

Jonas is probably the best option without a new signing.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Chalobah at CB Sunday on 18:55 - Aug 30 with 1254 viewsWestSussexBlue

Liability, No Thanks.
Chalobah at CB Sunday on 19:06 - Aug 30 with 1229 viewsIllinoisblue

no, no and no again.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Chalobah at CB Sunday on 19:18 - Aug 30 with 1210 viewsCurrie10

Absolutely no.

Cannot concentrate at all.

Would be comedy gold him + Chambers together.
Login to get fewer ads

Chalobah at CB Sunday on 20:24 - Aug 30 with 1138 viewschristiand

Physically Chalobah has been bullied out of challenges at times, look at the first goal against Wednesday last week. Not for me, keep him where he is and move Knudsen to CB, which will give that left and right foot balance, with Chambers and start Kenlock at LB. However, if Woolfenden is fit, I'd have no hesitation to start him, but I'm just wondering if this game has come a week too soon for him.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2018 20:27]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Chalobah at CB Sunday on 20:28 - Aug 30 with 1122 viewsjas0999

No. Chalobah shouldn’t play at all in my opinion.
Chalobah at CB Sunday on 21:19 - Aug 30 with 1083 viewsCurrie10

Chalobah at CB Sunday on 20:28 - Aug 30 by jas0999

No. Chalobah shouldn’t play at all in my opinion.

In no way better than Nydam or Downes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024