Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Bolton have avoided Administration 13:47 - Sep 11 with 1764 viewsgeg1992

N/T
[Post edited 11 Sep 2018 13:52]

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Looks like Bolton have avoided Administration on 13:50 - Sep 11 with 1754 viewshype313

Why the sad face? If we are relying on other teams to get points deductions then we really are bang in trouble.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Looks like Bolton have avoided Administration on 13:51 - Sep 11 with 1741 viewsJimmyJazz

Looks like Bolton have avoided Administration on 13:50 - Sep 11 by hype313

Why the sad face? If we are relying on other teams to get points deductions then we really are bang in trouble.

Absolutely, don't like to see any teams going into administration

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Looks like Bolton have avoided Administration on 13:51 - Sep 11 with 1739 viewsSpruceMoose

I wouldn't wish that on any team.

Other than Norwich.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2018 13:52]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Looks like Bolton have avoided Administration on 13:52 - Sep 11 with 1731 viewsgeg1992

Very good point.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Looks like Bolton have avoided Administration on 14:12 - Sep 11 with 1632 viewsHarry_Palmer

Absolutely. If we stay up this season ( and I believe we will ) I would like it to be on merit, not because another club has been deducted points.
Looks like Bolton have avoided Administration on 18:30 - Sep 11 with 1347 viewsReusersTown

Looks like Bolton have avoided Administration on 14:12 - Sep 11 by Harry_Palmer

Absolutely. If we stay up this season ( and I believe we will ) I would like it to be on merit, not because another club has been deducted points.

Surely to some degree that would be on merit. The merit of not overstretching ourselves financially and adhering to FFP.
Looks like Bolton have avoided Administration on 20:54 - Sep 11 with 1209 viewsArnieM

Well I did say neither Bolton or Brum would be held accountable . These Clubs always seem to get away with it. These rules are a waste of time purely because if you break them there’s no real punishment to match the crime.

What a state the game is now in, in this Country!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024