Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Skuse available to play on Saturday? 18:28 - Sep 13 with 1114 viewsDennyx4

Was listening to Talk Sport this afternoon, and they confirmed that it is a mandatory 14 days rest for any player that leaves the field due to a head injury (concussion), unless 7 conditions are met.

They were talking about Luke Shaw, and the possibility that he may be able to play as Man Utd's treatment / facilities met the 7 conditions which allows a player to return earlier than the mandatory 14 days.

With our last game being on a Sunday - it is only 13 days to the fixture against Hull.
Is Skuse available to play on Saturday? on 18:30 - Sep 13 with 1109 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Hurst said he has been paid

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Is Skuse available to play on Saturday? on 18:34 - Sep 13 with 1095 viewsblueislander

Was it confirmed that he suffered concussion?
Is Skuse available to play on Saturday? on 18:41 - Sep 13 with 1088 viewsKeno

Is Skuse available to play on Saturday? on 18:34 - Sep 13 by blueislander

Shortly afterwards he claimed he couldn't remember who he was so for the past 14 days the staff have been telling him he's Johny Wark

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is Skuse available to play on Saturday? on 18:41 - Sep 13 with 1084 viewsDennyx4

Is Skuse available to play on Saturday? on 18:34 - Sep 13 by blueislander

You could be right, not sure what was confirmed as the reason he left the field.

As the other comment states, he has been training, so assume must have been cleared to do so.
Is Skuse available to play on Saturday? on 19:26 - Sep 13 with 1052 viewsBlueBadger

Is Skuse available to play on Saturday? on 18:30 - Sep 13 by TheTrueBlue1878

Hurst said he has been paid

I'd hope that we're paying all our players promptly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024