Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not remotely Ipswich related but one of my favourite strikers 13:00 - Sep 14 with 862 viewsPendejo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45497772

Other than fact he always seemed to score against us!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Not remotely Ipswich related but one of my favourite strikers on 14:07 - Sep 14 with 773 viewsfloridablue

Certainly a great goalscorer in his day. There was a story i read a year or so ago that his ex wife had moved across to Orlando Florida and shipped all the household items including Ian Wrights collection of trophies,signed shirts memorabilia etc. Stored them in a lock up storage unit not that far from my home then failed to keep up payments. After a couple of months and notice in the local press the companies hold an open auction of all units in default, just open the shutter and without going inside the highest bidder wins. Apparently this unit was bought by an American who then started to advertise items on Craigs list and I'm sure I read that it was valued at close on 10 million! All this without Wright knowing about it and very upset when he did! I have wondered if he ever got any of the items back.
From The Sun - you are correct on 15:25 - Sep 14 with 703 viewsPendejo

Not remotely Ipswich related but one of my favourite strikers on 14:07 - Sep 14 by floridablue

Certainly a great goalscorer in his day. There was a story i read a year or so ago that his ex wife had moved across to Orlando Florida and shipped all the household items including Ian Wrights collection of trophies,signed shirts memorabilia etc. Stored them in a lock up storage unit not that far from my home then failed to keep up payments. After a couple of months and notice in the local press the companies hold an open auction of all units in default, just open the shutter and without going inside the highest bidder wins. Apparently this unit was bought by an American who then started to advertise items on Craigs list and I'm sure I read that it was valued at close on 10 million! All this without Wright knowing about it and very upset when he did! I have wondered if he ever got any of the items back.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/6116553/ian-wrights-memorabilia-flogged/

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024