Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let your imaginations run wild 11:58 - Sep 14 with 1192 viewsStokieBlue

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/alien-conspiracy-sunspot-observatory-

I'm sure we can come up with some excellent conspiracy theories for this one.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Let your imaginations run wild on 12:02 - Sep 14 with 1173 viewsKeno

Are there an infinite number of reasons for this and has it anything to do with Dozzells injury?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Let your imaginations run wild on 17:47 - Sep 14 with 1091 viewsjeera

Let your imaginations run wild on 12:02 - Sep 14 by Keno

Are there an infinite number of reasons for this and has it anything to do with Dozzells injury?

The Sun's dying Keno.

Time to get the winter jumpers out then.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Let your imaginations run wild on 21:18 - Sep 14 with 1043 viewsKeno

Let your imaginations run wild on 17:47 - Sep 14 by jeera

The Sun's dying Keno.

Time to get the winter jumpers out then.

It’s never been the same since they stopped page 3

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Let your imaginations run wild on 21:57 - Sep 14 with 1017 viewsmos

“If I were an alien visitor I'd think long and hard before landing in the US because they do have a habit of shooting first, especially if the alien happens to be black.”

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Let your imaginations run wild on 13:08 - Sep 15 with 940 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"The Sunspot observatory on Sacramento Peak overlooks Holloman Air Force Base and an observer could potentially see out to the U.S. Army’s White Sands Missile Test range. That has raised questions about possible espionage. “New Mexico is a center of national-security-related science, and for that reason it has also been a prominent venue for foreign espionage,” says Steven Aftergood, director of the Federation of American Scientists’ Project on Government Secrecy. “Spies go where the secrets are, and there are plenty of secrets in New Mexico.”

But, Aftergood says, a solar observatory might not be the best place to conduct such activity. “I imagine most or all of its sensors are directed up.” He wonders if someone at the Sunspot observatory somehow inadvertently spotted a classified satellite or transmission, triggering the shutdown."

OR

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1017137/national-solar-observatory-sunspot-

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024