Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After the terrible news of The Beat 11:57 - Sep 17 with 595 viewsSuperfrans

could we maybe have an embargo on talk of managerial sackings, resignations etc?

I was as frustrated / concerned as anyone on the way back from Hull, but it doesn't seem appropriate to be debating the manager's future given the events of yesterday.

Maybe we can all bury our differences and throw our all behind the team tomorrow and Saturday, in memory of the greatest player many of us ever saw.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

After the terrible news of The Beat on 11:59 - Sep 17 with 582 viewsFrimleyBlue

With respect super, not sure how the two are linked

there's rightly plenty of talk about the beat, for those that wish to discuss him and I'm loving seeing the videos too

But it doesn't mean you can't talk abuot something else

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

After the terrible news of The Beat on 12:00 - Sep 17 with 579 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'd rather not have this talk yet as well, but I'm not sure how the sad passing of The Beat correlates.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

After the terrible news of The Beat on 12:32 - Sep 17 with 529 viewsSuperfrans

After the terrible news of The Beat on 12:00 - Sep 17 by BrixtonBlue

I'd rather not have this talk yet as well, but I'm not sure how the sad passing of The Beat correlates.

Out of respect.

It would be great if we could spend at least the next 48 hours up to tomorrow night's match (at least) as an opportunity to pay our respects to our greatest player.

It wouldn't harm us at all to suspend our usual football manager tendencies for a short while. Would it?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024