Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spence getting a deserved slating 20:54 - Sep 18 with 1401 viewsCheltenham_Blue

But I just don't see what Chalobah offers thats any better, yet he seems to get away with every mistake he makes in the eyes of some.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Spence getting a deserved slating on 20:56 - Sep 18 with 1385 viewsVaughan8

Just seen Chalobahs shot........deary me.
Spence getting a deserved slating on 21:17 - Sep 18 with 1332 viewsWestSussexBlue

From the first half against Blackburn I saw nothing from Chalobah to warrant a place in the starting 11.
What a difference from a previous Number 6 who used to give everything for the shirt and more.
Spence getting a deserved slating on 21:22 - Sep 18 with 1303 viewsjpring89

It’s the hair.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Spence getting a deserved slating on 21:42 - Sep 18 with 1227 viewsRobTheMonk

I honestly passed more wind than Chalobah did successful passes in that first half. I couldn't believe he was still on in the second half. His pass completion was awful. The more I see of him the more rubbish I think he is.
Spence getting a deserved slating on 21:46 - Sep 18 with 1167 viewsCoco

Certainly offering less than Downes and Nydam

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Spence getting a deserved slating on 22:08 - Sep 18 with 1075 viewsPlums

His decision making tonight was dreadful. Missed opportunities to pass the ball, random over hit balls and that shot...

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Spence getting a deserved slating on 22:11 - Sep 18 with 1066 viewsSamWhiteUK

Has a horrible habit of turning towards goal all the time, putting himself under pressure and then panicking and punting the ball to a shirt other than a blue one. Useless, and was lucky to stay on
Spence getting a deserved slating on 22:14 - Sep 18 with 1037 viewsbontcho

To be fair it was his cross for the goal but I’ve not seen much to think he’s a definite starter. I think Skuse and Nolan are 2 of the 3. I’d be tempted to have Edun are the 3rd from what I’ve seen.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Login to get fewer ads

Spence getting a deserved slating on 22:30 - Sep 18 with 984 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Spence getting a deserved slating on 21:22 - Sep 18 by jpring89

It’s the hair.

his ying and yang barnet, definitely giving off negative vibes with that Geoff Thomasesque shot which nearly hit the corner flag.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024