Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can’t believe the lunacy I read on here... 00:18 - Sep 19 with 477 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Sometimes I’m not happy with certain, sometimes I am happy. But I like to think I always give an honest opinion. But surely people on here can’t be coming in here tonight talking too much negative about the overall 90 minutes.
Granted I thought Spence was very poor but I don’t think he’s ever been a decent player, at the end of the day he was released by a League 1 team; and was signed here under desperate circumstances.

The first 45 minutes was terrible, but the players knew that, PH knew that, and the fans knew that. Anyone annnoyed the fans showed anger are dilluded, we pay very very good money and we expect a lot lot better than what was served up first half.

Second half however showed me a lot of promise that I have found a lot of faith in PH AS LONG AS he sticks with the second half approach. The 4-2-3-1 fitted our players like a glove. I thought our football and pressure was the best I have seen in around 5/6 years. Obviously depends what he does against Bolton but if he builds on the 4-2-3-1 foundation we will be well well clear of relegation this year. If he goes back to boring 4-1-4-1 we will be very dull.

Side note to Brentford who I thought were superb and should be a benchmark for us. Very very slick in possession and actually have a lot of similar traits to Town. Dean Smith came from a lower league (Walsall). A lot of young lower league gems (Watkins & Sawyer).

I’ll also note this time last year Brentford had 3 points.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024