Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? 12:54 - Sep 20 with 2048 viewsBrixtonBlue

n/t

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 12:57 - Sep 20 with 2033 viewsJ2BLUE

As a professional journalist i'm not sure it's his job to ask about fan rumours. Nothing to do with bravery.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 13:24 - Sep 20 with 1943 viewsBrixtonBlue

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 12:57 - Sep 20 by J2BLUE

As a professional journalist i'm not sure it's his job to ask about fan rumours. Nothing to do with bravery.

Yeah, would be a dumb question anyway, not as if he'd answer yes if there were.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 13:25 - Sep 20 with 1934 viewsJoeSoap

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 12:57 - Sep 20 by J2BLUE

How very silly, I thought that a website that represented the fans views and concerns would be exactly the one to enquire into fan rumours.

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 13:27 - Sep 20 with 1903 viewsMaySixth

ask a question based on a load of melts on a forum?

i'm sure Paul Hurst will take that seriously

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 13:28 - Sep 20 with 1894 viewsitfcjoe

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 13:24 - Sep 20 by BrixtonBlue

Yeah, would be a dumb question anyway, not as if he'd answer yes if there were.

If he was going to ask it would be off the record to the press team not direct to the manager in a filmed press conference if he values his press pass.

FWIW - I'd be amazed if he hasn't asked the club about it with some of the people who will have passed info as it is from reliable posters generally (and I don't mean just me...!)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 13:28 - Sep 20 with 1884 viewsBrixtonBlue

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 13:27 - Sep 20 by MaySixth

ask a question based on a load of melts on a forum?

i'm sure Paul Hurst will take that seriously

I was thinking Phil might know more.

But yes, you wouldn't ask something just based on the melts on here.

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 13:29 - Sep 20 with 1871 viewsgiant_stow

If you're gonna goad phillipe, you'd better tell him what the forfeit is for failure - will you call him a poopoohead?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 13:32 - Sep 20 with 1852 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm not sure a professional journalist should be asking about cheese but some times Phil goes off reservation!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 14:04 - Sep 20 with 1745 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 14:11 - Sep 20 with 1701 viewstractorshark

Would you say the same if there were fan rumours about a new signing?
Easier to ask a positive question than a negative one.
For what it’s worth, I don’t believe the rumours - it goes against everything Evans has done in the past.
But if the subject is circulating, then it’s down to the journalist’s judgement whether he asks the question.
Who knows, it may be true.
So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 14:27 - Sep 20 with 1630 viewsBrixtonBlue

Stuart Watson did ask as it happens, in a roundabout way. Great to see and hear Hurst nip it in the bud.

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 14:29 - Sep 20 with 1612 viewsJakeITFC

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 14:27 - Sep 20 by BrixtonBlue

Stuart Watson did ask as it happens, in a roundabout way. Great to see and hear Hurst nip it in the bud.

Quite an animated response I thought, didn't seem best pleased with the question.
So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 14:32 - Sep 20 with 1595 viewsBrixtonBlue

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 14:29 - Sep 20 by JakeITFC

Quite an animated response I thought, didn't seem best pleased with the question.

I think it was the rumours that he seemed none too pleased with.

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 14:35 - Sep 20 with 1579 viewsJakeITFC

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 14:32 - Sep 20 by BrixtonBlue

I think it was the rumours that he seemed none too pleased with.

The question was very loaded I’d say.
So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 14:37 - Sep 20 with 1567 viewsGuthrum

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 14:27 - Sep 20 by BrixtonBlue

This. Delicately put by Watson, but Hurst confronted it head on.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 14:43 - Sep 20 with 1543 viewstractorshark

So will Phil be brave enough to ask if the rumours of disquiet are true? on 14:29 - Sep 20 by JakeITFC

Stuart Watson quite right and entitled to ask the question.
We all want to know the answer.
If Hurst got the hump, then start winning football matches.
I’m sure he half expected it anyway, the pressure is on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024