Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we hang on a bit we could get Colin 21:21 - Sep 22 with 1990 viewsCoastalblue

I'm sure that would go down well

I actually think he'd do a decent short term job for us though, and he's quite partial to us even if not many reciprocate it.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 21:24 - Sep 22 with 1977 viewspointofblue

I do wonder whether any of the 'old guard' will come here after our treatment of Mick. Warnock will certainly not hold back if he thinks the fans are being unreasonable.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 21:36 - Sep 22 with 1925 viewsCurrie10

In a heartbeat. Yes.
If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 23:32 - Sep 22 with 1817 viewsScottCandage

If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 01:40 - Sep 23 with 1748 viewsHorseboy

If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 21:24 - Sep 22 by pointofblue

I do wonder whether any of the 'old guard' will come here after our treatment of Mick. Warnock will certainly not hold back if he thinks the fans are being unreasonable.

Really good point.
If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 07:22 - Sep 23 with 1678 viewsCurrie10

If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 23:32 - Sep 22 by ScottCandage

Expand please.

Thanks.
If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 07:25 - Sep 23 with 1669 viewsBenters2

If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 21:36 - Sep 22 by Currie10

In a heartbeat. Yes.

Ive always rated him great manager.
If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 07:29 - Sep 23 with 1658 viewsBlueAllOver

If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 07:25 - Sep 23 by Benters2

Ive always rated him great manager.

Haha, hypocritical much?

Do you like his style of football?
If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 07:33 - Sep 23 with 1649 viewsBenters2

If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 21:24 - Sep 22 by pointofblue

Oh ffs! Man up will you 'if the fans are being unreasonable' at this rate we could close down half of PR the fans are at breaking point.
Login to get fewer ads

If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 08:11 - Sep 23 with 1600 viewsCurrie10

If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 07:29 - Sep 23 by BlueAllOver

Haha, hypocritical much?

Do you like his style of football?

When are people ever going to learn, it's football, you get 3 for a win.

For all these people banging on about ' style ' - go watch snowboarding.

Warnock waltzes into Cardiff. Their bottom 3 I'm sure.

Does a Mick esque rescue job in 2016/17, guides them to 12th.

He then gets them automatic the following season.

He's had bucket tonnes of promotions.

He's a very good manager, and all those banging on about ' style ' - think of it this way -

He's like a short-term Mick. He wouldn't be here long.

In a heartbeat Colin - you're welcome in my book.
If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 08:36 - Sep 23 with 1550 viewsBlueAllOver

If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 08:11 - Sep 23 by Currie10

He's a very good manager, and all those banging on about ' style ' - think of it this way -

Totally agree with you, but Benters and many others wanted MM out due to football style.

Hence comment about being hypocritical.

PH football is just as direct but without the results.
If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 08:43 - Sep 23 with 1533 viewsthebooks

If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 08:11 - Sep 23 by Currie10

As they say, this.

Long ball football can be exciting, as can passing the ball 65 times before walking it into the net (I personally find the Guardiola approach boring and prefer a bit of Klopp sturm and drang). Even having a really solid defence of hard barsterds and winning 1-0 every game is fun. They all have one aim: to win football matches.

I have no idea how you can be stylish and lose a lot.
If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 09:13 - Sep 23 with 1489 viewsCurrie10

If we hang on a bit we could get Colin on 08:43 - Sep 23 by thebooks

As they say, this.

Long ball football can be exciting, as can passing the ball 65 times before walking it into the net (I personally find the Guardiola approach boring and prefer a bit of Klopp sturm and drang). Even having a really solid defence of hard barsterds and winning 1-0 every game is fun. They all have one aim: to win football matches.

I have no idea how you can be stylish and lose a lot.

Nor do I.

In an ideal world, I'd like BFJ 03-05 blue print of sexy olay stuff with similar results.

It's very very hard to do that on zero budget.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024