Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OK, honest question, not messing about 17:10 - Sep 29 with 1178 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Who would take a point from Boro Tuesday night?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:14 - Sep 29 with 1151 viewsCurrie10

Well it would make it 4 unbeaten, perhaps.

Pulis sides often aren't the best on the road weirdly,,,,,,,,,,, so you never know. Could be a good one for us.
OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:14 - Sep 29 with 1146 viewspointofblue

On the face of it, yes. But I would have taken a point today before kick off... now it feels more like a defeat.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:20 - Sep 29 with 1094 viewsDarth_Koont

No.

I'm not expecting a win but a draw doesn't give us enough.

Pronouns: He/Him

OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:20 - Sep 29 with 1095 viewsJDB23

Realistically yes but we can't keep letting games pass by without a win. Looking at the fixtures you'd have to say only QPR looks to be winnable in the next 4 games and who knows if we could even take 3 points there. A draw on Tuesday would be a good point, but it doesn't help our situation.
OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:20 - Sep 29 with 1091 viewsGeoffSentence

Given where they are, yes. But by crikey this wait for a win can't go on much longer before I really panic.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:22 - Sep 29 with 1076 viewsAce_High1

No, play to win. Such a negative mindset, to settle for a draw before a ball is kicked.

its 11 players v 11 - they are Middlesborough, nor Real Madrid. We give stupid goals away anyway so go all out attack and try and score a few goals.
OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:23 - Sep 29 with 1065 viewsthebooks

I think so. We're hanging on in there, but we'll be running out of time soon.
OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:24 - Sep 29 with 1050 viewsgt81

No, we need to start winning.

We need a 33% win rate from 36 games to stay up, and right now we don't look like winning 1.

If Hurst turns this round it'll be a stunning achievement, but we shouldn't have stooped this low.
Login to get fewer ads

OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:25 - Sep 29 with 1033 viewshomer_123

They've lost once away and won once, drawing the rest?

We need a win, anything less would be bad.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:25 - Sep 29 with 1033 viewsBlueNode

At the moment yes... but I think we will win, and kick on, from here on in.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 17:28]

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:29 - Sep 29 with 996 viewsBerlinBlue

Of course, they're third in the table and a tough team to beat (lost once, only conceded four).
I think the players will take encouragement from today, despite blowing the lead, and give a good performance on Tuesday.
OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:29 - Sep 29 with 995 viewsVic

OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:22 - Sep 29 by Ace_High1

No, play to win. Such a negative mindset, to settle for a draw before a ball is kicked.

its 11 players v 11 - they are Middlesborough, nor Real Madrid. We give stupid goals away anyway so go all out attack and try and score a few goals.

To be fair to the I OP I don’t think he’s suggesting that we play for a draw, and to be fair to PH I don’t think he plays for a draw either.

I think the question is, is we try to play on the front foot, yet end up with a draw would we accept it. I would! A draw is better than a win and would suggest we’re getting the defence sorted. Our biggest problem remains scoring goals. Get that sorted and we’ll be OK.

Trouble is, I don’t think we will get it sorted any time soon.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:31 - Sep 29 with 979 viewsbadadski

OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:29 - Sep 29 by Vic

To be fair to the I OP I don’t think he’s suggesting that we play for a draw, and to be fair to PH I don’t think he plays for a draw either.

I think the question is, is we try to play on the front foot, yet end up with a draw would we accept it. I would! A draw is better than a win and would suggest we’re getting the defence sorted. Our biggest problem remains scoring goals. Get that sorted and we’ll be OK.

Draw every renaming game would probably be enough to stay up.
OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:31 - Sep 29 with 975 viewspointofblue

OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:29 - Sep 29 by Vic

Our problem wasn't scoring today - two away from home is more than acceptable. It's the two against, when seemingly in a comfortable position, that is a concern.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:38 - Sep 29 with 937 viewsJ2BLUE

My first reaction was yes of course. Then I looked at their away record and they have one win from five games. We are unbeaten in five at home.

Worth the gamble of not taking the point from the magic genie.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:44 - Sep 29 with 905 viewsCurrie10

OK, honest question, not messing about on 17:31 - Sep 29 by badadski

Draw every renaming game would probably be enough to stay up.

No it wouldn't.

We'd have 42 points, we'd almost certainly be down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024