Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Better Call Saul - SPOILER ALERT.............................. 23:19 - Oct 9 with 702 viewsLord_Lucan

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Am I the only person in the world that didn't get the Soul Goodman - It's all good man thing until the end of this season???????????????????????????????????????????

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Better Call Saul - SPOILER ALERT.............................. on 23:20 - Oct 9 with 692 viewsBiGDonnie

Nope. That line alone made up for the disappointing season. Quality writing.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Better Call Saul - SPOILER ALERT.............................. on 23:24 - Oct 9 with 681 viewsLankHenners

He explained it in one of the earlier series (2 maybe?) - the bit that was a flashback to when he used to essentially mug people with his old mate that would pretend to have collapsed in an alleyway (and ultimately did for real) and they'd manipulate the 'victim' into giving over money or valuable possessions. He used the alias Saul Goodman i.e 's'all good man then.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024