Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority 13:35 - Oct 15 with 4199 viewsCC_Blues

numbskull lot
Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:36 - Oct 15 with 3756 viewsuefacup81

It will be, don't worry!

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:37 - Oct 15 with 3753 viewsLord_Lucan

What, do you mean by having a few beers at London Bridge followed by a cracking day out?

Or sitting on a Galloways?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:40 - Oct 15 with 3722 viewsHerbivore

What a bizarre post.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:42 - Oct 15 with 3716 viewsnsblu1

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:37 - Oct 15 by Lord_Lucan

What, do you mean by having a few beers at London Bridge followed by a cracking day out?

Going by this one on another thread I’d say that is exactly what they mean..... Even suggested we are all paying customers..... CUSTOMERS!!!
Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:42 - Oct 15 with 3710 viewsJ2BLUE

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:40 - Oct 15 by Herbivore

What a bizarre post.

Get offended early in case whatever you're offended by doesn't actually happen.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:48 - Oct 15 with 3664 viewsBenters2

This is a new angle to take!

Team numbskull to start off at the HH where there will be flags and smokebombs!
Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:49 - Oct 15 with 3663 viewsLord_Lucan

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:42 - Oct 15 by nsblu1

Going by this one on another thread I’d say that is exactly what they mean..... Even suggested we are all paying customers..... CUSTOMERS!!!

He also said that paying customers can support the team any way they like..........and then posts this drivel. The blokes a big girls blouse.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:49 - Oct 15 with 3658 viewsBlueBadger

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:42 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

Get offended early in case whatever you're offended by doesn't actually happen.

It's the TWTD way!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:49 - Oct 15 with 3647 viewsBenters2

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:37 - Oct 15 by Lord_Lucan

🤪🍺🇬🇧💪
Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:52 - Oct 15 with 3618 viewsTractorWood

Agree. Hopefully everyone stands up and sings their hearts out. The minority who don't ruin it.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:52 - Oct 15 with 3610 viewsBenters2

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:49 - Oct 15 by Lord_Lucan

He also said that paying customers can support the team any way they like..........and then posts this drivel. The blokes a big girls blouse.

Sexist 😊
Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:53 - Oct 15 with 3595 viewsBenters2

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:52 - Oct 15 by TractorWood

Agree. Hopefully everyone stands up and sings their hearts out. The minority who don't ruin it.

Erm it’s the numbskulls who sing dem nasty songs
Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:57 - Oct 15 with 3566 viewsfactual_blue

It's all right; they won't get any further than their favourite 'pub' - the Hamilton Hall.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 14:06 - Oct 15 with 3513 viewsBenters2

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:57 - Oct 15 by factual_blue

It's all right; they won't get any further than their favourite 'pub' - the Hamilton Hall.

The days must fly past for you? Have you fed Phil his grapes today?
Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 14:13 - Oct 15 with 3485 viewsBenters2

Weirdo
Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 14:27 - Oct 15 with 3449 viewsIllinoisblue

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 13:40 - Oct 15 by Herbivore

What a bizarre post.

I suspect it's one of the numbskulls on a bit of a wind-up

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 14:54 - Oct 15 with 3389 viewsBlueBadger

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 14:27 - Oct 15 by Illinoisblue

As I've said many times before, it's not really trolling if the only person looking stupid and/or upset is the 'troll'.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 15:12]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 15:05 - Oct 15 with 3333 viewsWithnail

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 14:54 - Oct 15 by BlueBadger

As I've said many times before, it's not really trolling if the only person looking stupid and/or upset is the 'troll'.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 15:12]

Do you ever read your own posts back?

Tip: you should.
Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 15:14 - Oct 15 with 3298 viewsLimitlessBlue

Eh?!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 15:15 - Oct 15 with 3296 viewsBlueBadger

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 15:05 - Oct 15 by Withnail

Do you ever read your own posts back?

Tip: you should.

Oh man, two easily-corrected minor typos, this totally invalidates MY point.

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 15:16 - Oct 15 with 3287 viewsartsbossbeard

If this is a tip of the hat to the rather embarrassing scenes at Brentford last season, then there's a point to be made as a decent day out was indeed spoiled by the minority.

If not, then I don't really understand it as London trips are always worth attending.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 15:18 - Oct 15 with 3268 viewsBenters2

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 14:27 - Oct 15 by Illinoisblue

Thats not the way of a numbskull.
Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 15:26 - Oct 15 with 3237 viewsWithnail

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 15:15 - Oct 15 by BlueBadger

Oh man, two easily-corrected minor typos, this totally invalidates MY point.

And now your caps lock is broken. New keyboard for Ms Badger please.
Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 15:28 - Oct 15 with 3225 viewsBlueBadger

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 15:14 - Oct 15 by LimitlessBlue

Eh?!

I think this is one that can safely be filed into the 'oh give over you massive fanny' file.

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 15:33 - Oct 15 with 3194 viewsBlueBadger

Lets hope Millwall away isn't ruined for the majority by the minority on 15:26 - Oct 15 by Withnail

And now your caps lock is broken. New keyboard for Ms Badger please.

It's almost as if I was putting something into caps for EMPHASIS or sutin(sic). And almost as if Withnail is trying to prove my point about the Cruncher School of Trolling.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 15:33]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024