Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? 23:24 - Oct 18 with 3035 viewsFootballpete

Are the audiences as moronic in real life as they appear on tv?

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 23:30 - Oct 18 with 3022 viewsElderGrizzly

Wait until they are in Clacton in a few weeks
Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 23:44 - Oct 18 with 3006 viewsLord_Lucan

I once went in London at the BBC studios in the early 90's. Back then Peter Sissons was the chair and the panel included Neil Kinnock and Michael Hesseltine.

The audience were no way as moronic then because people in general weren't as moronic as they are now. - ditto politicians.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 23:52]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 00:03 - Oct 19 with 2970 viewsFootballpete

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 23:44 - Oct 18 by Lord_Lucan

I once went in London at the BBC studios in the early 90's. Back then Peter Sissons was the chair and the panel included Neil Kinnock and Michael Hesseltine.

The audience were no way as moronic then because people in general weren't as moronic as they are now. - ditto politicians.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 23:52]

I’m not sure that people are more moronic now, it just seems that morons seem to get a greater voice than ever before, and have been increasingly emboldened and given a voice. I do wonder why I watch it. For two years it’s been little more than Brexit Time.

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 00:05 - Oct 19 with 2977 viewsbaxterbasics

I was in the audience about ten years ago for an Ipswich broadcast. Tony Benn and Boris were on the panel, along with that ‘human rights’ sellout Chakribati.

Anyway, audience that day weren’t particularly moronic, just really dull, middle aged and middle class. Got the impression most were not Ipswichian but came from the suburbs and villages.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 00:10 - Oct 19 with 2957 viewsFootballpete

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 00:05 - Oct 19 by baxterbasics

I was in the audience about ten years ago for an Ipswich broadcast. Tony Benn and Boris were on the panel, along with that ‘human rights’ sellout Chakribati.

Anyway, audience that day weren’t particularly moronic, just really dull, middle aged and middle class. Got the impression most were not Ipswichian but came from the suburbs and villages.

Sounds as though it would’ve been easier to have had that episode from Woodbridge?

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 00:20 - Oct 19 with 2951 viewsfactual_blue

Sounds like you fitted in perfectly.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 00:47 - Oct 19 with 2936 viewsLord_Lucan

I went to see Tony Benn at The Regent for a talky thing and he was a great bloke.

What really annoyed me were the group of local Tory activists in the audience who thought it apt to fire daft questions to the man in order to gain political points at a light hearted event that was attended by people of all political persuasion.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 06:07 - Oct 19 with 2853 viewstiptreeblue

Are you trying to say that if the audience was mainly people from Ipswich that they would have been more moronic?
Login to get fewer ads

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 06:29 - Oct 19 with 2820 viewsBenters2

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 23:30 - Oct 18 by ElderGrizzly

Wait until they are in Clacton in a few weeks

Snobby fkr!
Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 11:17 - Oct 19 with 2668 viewsimsureazzure

They were from Ixworth, Brexit voting Ixworth.
Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 11:22 - Oct 19 with 2656 viewsjaykay

bit like portman rd on a match day then

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 11:23 - Oct 19 with 2657 viewsSwansea_Blue

No sorry, I'm not a middle-aged, ruddy-faced UKIP voter
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 11:24]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

on 11:28 - Oct 19 with 2647 views_

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 06:29 - Oct 19 by Benters2

Snobby fkr!

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 11:39 - Oct 19 with 2632 viewsRyorry

I thought last night's lot were better than usually appear on the show, esp. the very young lass who chipped in right at the end (looked about 15-16).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 14:14 - Oct 19 with 2552 viewsbaxterbasics

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 00:20 - Oct 19 by factual_blue

Sounds like you fitted in perfectly.

I was mid 20s at the time.

No comment on the other elements.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 16:36 - Oct 19 with 2509 viewsLord_Lucan

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 14:14 - Oct 19 by baxterbasics

I was mid 20s at the time.

No comment on the other elements.

Before we were seated we were all asked to fill in a form with a serious and a light hearted question.

My second question was "Should Prince Charles be committed to an asylum considering he is the only man in The UK that doesn't want to fcuk Diana"

I should add that this was before she died, it never got selected anyway.

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 18:08 - Oct 19 with 2450 viewsBenters2

on 11:28 - Oct 19 by _

How many people have you met from Clacton?
on 18:10 - Oct 19 with 2440 views_

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 18:08 - Oct 19 by Benters2

How many people have you met from Clacton?

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 18:54 - Oct 19 with 2404 viewspickles110564

Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 00:10 - Oct 19 by Footballpete

Sounds as though it would’ve been easier to have had that episode from Woodbridge?

Great place is Woodbridge
Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 19:15 - Oct 19 with 2383 viewsimsureazzure

on 18:10 - Oct 19 by _

I have been working in Kent, a county of beauty, then there is Sheerness, obese women and their 6 stone boyfriends, it makes Clacton look like Southwold.
Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 19:22 - Oct 19 with 2373 viewsthecheek

Not been on but remember the night we beat Inter Milan, Question Time from Ipswich followed the same evening

And the result got a good mention from the panel
Anybody on here ever been on Question Time? on 19:26 - Oct 19 with 2366 viewsdickie

on 11:28 - Oct 19 by _

I work in three different educational establishments in Clacton, the majority of the kids there haven't got a bloody chance.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:40 - Oct 19 with 2354 viewsClapham_Junction

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024