Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed 22:28 - Oct 20 with 4201 viewsitfcpaul

with how they are treated by the club?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

on 22:31 - Oct 20 with 2774 views_

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:32 - Oct 20 with 2756 viewsCheltenham_Blue

How are disabled fans treated by the club?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:40 - Oct 20 with 2728 viewsitfcpaul

on 22:31 - Oct 20 by _

To be honest I'm just trying to get some thoughts together before contact the club especially in relation to the seemingly complete non understanding of mental health and how this effects people and how treating people in the way they do actually hurts people

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:44 - Oct 20 with 2698 viewsitfcpaul

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:32 - Oct 20 by Cheltenham_Blue

How are disabled fans treated by the club?

What do you mean by that please?

on 22:46 - Oct 20 with 2682 views_

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:40 - Oct 20 by itfcpaul

To be honest I'm just trying to get some thoughts together before contact the club especially in relation to the seemingly complete non understanding of mental health and how this effects people and how treating people in the way they do actually hurts people

on 22:47 - Oct 20 with 2666 views_

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:44 - Oct 20 by itfcpaul

What do you mean by that please?

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:48 - Oct 20 with 2646 viewsJ2BLUE

on 22:31 - Oct 20 by _

I wish I had known that. What was the salary?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:50 - Oct 20 with 2640 viewsReuser_is_God

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:48 - Oct 20 by J2BLUE

16k but you needed a PHD in Biomechanics & 30 years industry experience or something.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:51 - Oct 20 with 2641 viewsitfcpaul

on 22:46 - Oct 20 by _

I will say that they have changed in respect thst my wife qualifies now for that but we were treated awfully to the extent that I actually felt like they thought I had lied about my wife getting the benefit even after sending the letter to them

and they have no idea how to deal with supporters who have a mental illness as it has been obvious for the last 3 months thst she has been treated disgustingly by everyone she has contact with because may be they don't have the understanding or training to do this?

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:53 - Oct 20 with 2626 viewsitfcpaul

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:50 - Oct 20 by Reuser_is_God

16k but you needed a PHD in Biomechanics & 30 years industry experience or something.

That's a shockingly pathetic salary for such an important role

on 22:54 - Oct 20 with 2626 views_

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:48 - Oct 20 by J2BLUE

on 22:57 - Oct 20 with 2589 views_

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:51 - Oct 20 by itfcpaul

I will say that they have changed in respect thst my wife qualifies now for that but we were treated awfully to the extent that I actually felt like they thought I had lied about my wife getting the benefit even after sending the letter to them

and they have no idea how to deal with supporters who have a mental illness as it has been obvious for the last 3 months thst she has been treated disgustingly by everyone she has contact with because may be they don't have the understanding or training to do this?

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:57 - Oct 20 with 2586 viewsReuser_is_God

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:53 - Oct 20 by itfcpaul

That's a shockingly pathetic salary for such an important role

My post was tongue in cheek but it would’ve been along those lines.

Perhaps not the PhD part though!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 23:11 - Oct 20 with 2529 viewsitfcpaul

on 22:57 - Oct 20 by _

Well I can certainly say that every contact with the club really hurts my wife

on 23:13 - Oct 20 with 2517 views_

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 22:57 - Oct 20 by Reuser_is_God

My post was tongue in cheek but it would’ve been along those lines.

Perhaps not the PhD part though!

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 23:16 - Oct 20 with 2510 viewsitfcpaul

on 23:13 - Oct 20 by _

Yes it's awfully outraged

my wife gets enhanced PIP but they would believe us when we sent a copy of her award letter which was for 3 years as we were told we MUST have a letter sent out every year confirming she still receives it??

on 23:26 - Oct 20 with 2459 views_

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 23:16 - Oct 20 by itfcpaul

Yes it's awfully outraged

my wife gets enhanced PIP but they would believe us when we sent a copy of her award letter which was for 3 years as we were told we MUST have a letter sent out every year confirming she still receives it??

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 23:31 - Oct 20 with 2435 viewsitfcpaul

on 23:26 - Oct 20 by _

They have eventually accepted the letter after a big struggle but with mental health issues anything thst gives the impression that you aren't believed is just a catalyst for it getting worse

and to cap it all when you do get to the game and the people you have been in discussions with ignore you when they see you?

on 23:33 - Oct 20 with 2419 views_

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 23:31 - Oct 20 by itfcpaul

They have eventually accepted the letter after a big struggle but with mental health issues anything thst gives the impression that you aren't believed is just a catalyst for it getting worse

and to cap it all when you do get to the game and the people you have been in discussions with ignore you when they see you?

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 23:39 - Oct 20 with 2406 viewsJ2BLUE

on 22:54 - Oct 20 by _

I'd hate working at Direct Line. I know what you mean though. When job hunting I often saw incredible demands for sh1te money. 'Must be fluent in German and Dutch - £13k per annum'.

Truly impaired.

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 23:40 - Oct 20 with 2393 viewsitfcpaul

on 23:33 - Oct 20 by _

it is and just gets worse

just haven't got a clue who to complain to

on 23:43 - Oct 20 with 2386 views_

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 23:39 - Oct 20 by J2BLUE

I'd hate working at Direct Line. I know what you mean though. When job hunting I often saw incredible demands for sh1te money. 'Must be fluent in German and Dutch - £13k per annum'.

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 23:45 - Oct 20 with 2376 viewsJ2BLUE

on 23:43 - Oct 20 by _

Not too bad thanks. I'm gradually sorting myself out.

I haven't got a clue really. I'd hate working in a glorified call centre. Really have no idea where i'll end up.

Truly impaired.

on 23:54 - Oct 20 with 2358 views_

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 23:45 - Oct 20 by J2BLUE

Not too bad thanks. I'm gradually sorting myself out.

I haven't got a clue really. I'd hate working in a glorified call centre. Really have no idea where i'll end up.

On another note...are there any disabled fans on here getting miffed on 23:55 - Oct 20 with 2347 viewsitfcpaul

on 23:54 - Oct 20 by _

What's your job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024