Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Ex player having his say 22:38 - Oct 24 with 1866 viewsEly_Blue

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Another Ex player having his say on 22:39 - Oct 24 with 1786 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Yep, thought it was time I made my feelings known.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Another Ex player having his say on 00:38 - Oct 25 with 1302 viewsLeagueOne

I love the fact that Marshall was here, what, four years and still loves the club. Great player, genuinely sad to see him leave when he did.

If we had kept him in 96/97 alongside Mason who was banging them in for fun we'd have won the league that season. Perfect storm, Wrighty establishing, Scowie coming in strong, Dyer coming in, Taricco establishing, Vaughan, Tanner, Petta, Mathie, Milton, Mason and Stockwell was superb that season too.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Another Ex player having his say on 00:51 - Oct 25 with 1260 viewsBLUEBEAT

Another Ex player having his say on 00:38 - Oct 25 by LeagueOne

I love the fact that Marshall was here, what, four years and still loves the club. Great player, genuinely sad to see him leave when he did.

If we had kept him in 96/97 alongside Mason who was banging them in for fun we'd have won the league that season. Perfect storm, Wrighty establishing, Scowie coming in strong, Dyer coming in, Taricco establishing, Vaughan, Tanner, Petta, Mathie, Milton, Mason and Stockwell was superb that season too.

When baggy kits were King

🙂

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024