Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest 19:05 - Feb 23 with 1767 viewsskankerman

Our owner shows no real interest in making it work, like a kid with a train set at Xmas once the battery is dead so is the interest.
But surely personal pride would play a part and personal responsibility, knowing under your ownership your club has gone backwards.
Never rate a leader that doesn't lead , I feel the owner is too removed from the genuine feel around the club
Exit strategy coming soon
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 19:17]
Don't get it why own a football club and not show no interest on 19:09 - Feb 23 with 1750 viewsPecker

So according to you header, he does show an interest. So what is your point?
Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest (n/t) on 19:16 - Feb 23 with 1718 viewsskankerman

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest (n/t) on 19:31 - Feb 23 with 1650 viewsPecker

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest (n/t) on 19:16 - Feb 23 by skankerman

Thanks for the edit. He would sell it tomorrow if he could, but somebody needs to come in and make a creditable offer first.
Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 19:31 - Feb 23 with 1651 viewsBluefish

Because he fooked up by giving it all to roy keane and now can't get out? The easiest exit is close the club down
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 19:39]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 19:33 - Feb 23 with 1637 viewsPecker

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 19:31 - Feb 23 by Bluefish

Because he fooked up by giving it all to roy keane and now can't get out? The easiest exit is close the club down
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 19:39]

Have you all been drinking today? "cost the club down"?
Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 19:39 - Feb 23 with 1605 viewsBluefish

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 19:33 - Feb 23 by Pecker

Have you all been drinking today? "cost the club down"?

Of course I have

Sorry edited to tidy up

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 20:10 - Feb 23 with 1561 viewssparks

What are your grounds for saying he shows no interest?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 21:53 - Feb 23 with 1474 viewsleft_foot

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 20:10 - Feb 23 by sparks

What are your grounds for saying he shows no interest?

How about owning the training ground and charging us rent to train there?!
Login to get fewer ads

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 21:58 - Feb 23 with 1464 viewsHipsterectomy

To be honest I'm not too sure what he gets out of us nowadays. You could argue the shirt sponsorship but he even gave that up to put more money into the club.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 22:04 - Feb 23 with 1448 viewsjeera

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 21:53 - Feb 23 by left_foot

You think that 40 grand a year [?] is making a difference to his lifestyle?

He bought it and has spent money on it since.

Again, knock him by all means if you must but make it valid.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 22:28 - Feb 23 with 1401 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

An horrendous owner. I don’t even think people understand a fifth of the financial constraints at the club.

Managers will come and go and have done so, but you’re walking to a gun fight with water pistol given the resources ME deploys financially.

Should never have let MM walk out of the door, but hind sight is a wonderful thing.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 07:18 - Feb 24 with 1245 viewssparks

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 21:53 - Feb 23 by left_foot

You realise that was a way to put money in without affecting ffp?....

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 07:41 - Feb 24 with 1194 viewsPositivelyPortman

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 22:28 - Feb 23 by TheTrueBlue1878

An horrendous owner. I don’t even think people understand a fifth of the financial constraints at the club.

Managers will come and go and have done so, but you’re walking to a gun fight with water pistol given the resources ME deploys financially.

Should never have let MM walk out of the door, but hind sight is a wonderful thing.

Yeah, look at the crowds that were attending the MM brand football.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 08:22 - Feb 24 with 1136 viewsitfcjoe

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 22:28 - Feb 23 by TheTrueBlue1878

In the Championship certainly, but in League 1 that really isn't the case and that is where we are currently failing.

We are a giant, and spend accordingly to a big chunk of clubs in this division

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Don't get it why own a football club and not show any interest on 10:24 - Feb 24 with 1036 viewsNo9

OK supposing your thoughts are correct how much do you think should Mr E have put into the club?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024