Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would love the Busy One to conduct a trawl of Shrew and Budgie sites.... 22:31 - Oct 25 with 819 viewsITFC_Forever

Hurst may well end up back at Shrewsbury.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Would love the Busy One to conduct a trawl of Shrew and Budgie sites.... on 22:50 - Oct 25 with 775 viewsHarryfromBath

I had a look at both of them plus Stoke's Oatcake forum this evening. Shrews are split over him, partly due to a sense of betrayal. Budgies are morally indignant. I'm not sure we're in a position to wind them up right now, but I will be on it in an instant when we are...

What I am doing is working on a history of Lambert in seven (or an appropriate number) matches, much as I did for Hurst, (for all the good that did!). If Phil and Gav are happy, it will go up early next week.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Would love the Busy One to conduct a trawl of Shrew and Budgie sites.... on 22:53 - Oct 25 with 741 views3_5_2

Would love the Busy One to conduct a trawl of Shrew and Budgie sites.... on 22:50 - Oct 25 by HarryfromBath

I had a look at both of them plus Stoke's Oatcake forum this evening. Shrews are split over him, partly due to a sense of betrayal. Budgies are morally indignant. I'm not sure we're in a position to wind them up right now, but I will be on it in an instant when we are...

What I am doing is working on a history of Lambert in seven (or an appropriate number) matches, much as I did for Hurst, (for all the good that did!). If Phil and Gav are happy, it will go up early next week.

Love it Harry.

You at your busiest

Got your mates at Milwall this week too!

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024