Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrible Keane stats 01:13 - Jan 7 with 3309 viewsMrTown

At the age of 25. Will Keane has played for more clubs than league goals. 7 clubs, 5 league goals.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Terrible Keane stats on 02:02 - Jan 7 with 3278 viewsHorseboy

Will give the guy support and back him in our shirt.

We are shopping in the bargain basement bin I must agree, But there really is no alternative in our position, who wants to come, and Evans is not prepared to dig deeper.
Terrible Keane stats on 02:13 - Jan 7 with 3268 viewsMrTown

Terrible Keane stats on 02:02 - Jan 7 by Horseboy

We are shopping in the bargain basement bin I must agree, But there really is no alternative in our position, who wants to come, and Evans is not prepared to dig deeper.

Oh he will 100% get the backing and should of every town fan including myself. As does PL and as did PH regretfully. Until proven otherwise he should get all the support.

But by god it proves to the extent the limitations of this club under ME.

Terrible Keane stats on 04:56 - Jan 7 with 3233 viewsGerkensBeard

Thought he did alright when he came on Saturday. Really think he’ll be good at linking up with our wingers and midfielders, technically a good footballer. If he gets a goal early here in his spell we may see the best of him. The longer strikers go without a goal the confidence is sucked out of them. Which I guess is what’s happened at every club of his so far. Strikers need goals
Terrible Keane stats on 05:04 - Jan 7 with 3222 viewsMrTown

Terrible Keane stats on 04:56 - Jan 7 by GerkensBeard

Thought he did alright when he came on Saturday. Really think he’ll be good at linking up with our wingers and midfielders, technically a good footballer. If he gets a goal early here in his spell we may see the best of him. The longer strikers go without a goal the confidence is sucked out of them. Which I guess is what’s happened at every club of his so far. Strikers need goals

Indeed, like a certain Freddie Sears, optimises the word confidence in football.

Really would like to see more numbers forward around the centre forward though. Lambert has always operated with a 4-2-3-1 and I’d love to see that here. Lankester/Bishop/Edwards would be my preferred 3. Fluidity and buzzing around Will Keane! Cutting teams open with one touch football and movement. But hey ho we can all dream.

Terrible Keane stats on 05:21 - Jan 7 with 3203 viewsGerkensBeard

Terrible Keane stats on 05:04 - Jan 7 by MrTown

Indeed, like a certain Freddie Sears, optimises the word confidence in football.

Really would like to see more numbers forward around the centre forward though. Lambert has always operated with a 4-2-3-1 and I’d love to see that here. Lankester/Bishop/Edwards would be my preferred 3. Fluidity and buzzing around Will Keane! Cutting teams open with one touch football and movement. But hey ho we can all dream.

I’m not a big fan of Edwards. Expect Pilkington to sign this week and take up the left wing role. If Quaner is also true he’ll be RW
Terrible Keane stats on 05:40 - Jan 7 with 3189 viewsMrTown

Terrible Keane stats on 05:21 - Jan 7 by GerkensBeard

I’m not a big fan of Edwards. Expect Pilkington to sign this week and take up the left wing role. If Quaner is also true he’ll be RW

Would like Pilkington to take up one of the wider roles. Not sure on Quaner filling the other imo. From what ive seen of him (which is very limited), he seems like a very raw, tall, quick centre forward. Can't see him being a tricky winger but I guess Lambert will only know.

Terrible Keane stats on 06:22 - Jan 7 with 3149 viewsshamboy

Terrible Keane stats on 02:13 - Jan 7 by MrTown

Oh he will 100% get the backing and should of every town fan including myself. As does PL and as did PH regretfully. Until proven otherwise he should get all the support.

But by god it proves to the extent the limitations of this club under ME.

Oh, the irony
One decent Keane stat on 06:30 - Jan 7 with 3135 viewsGodBlue

He did score five goals against Norwich a couple of years ago...

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

Login to get fewer ads

Terrible Keane stats on 06:48 - Jan 7 with 3100 viewsGerkensBeard

Terrible Keane stats on 05:40 - Jan 7 by MrTown

Would like Pilkington to take up one of the wider roles. Not sure on Quaner filling the other imo. From what ive seen of him (which is very limited), he seems like a very raw, tall, quick centre forward. Can't see him being a tricky winger but I guess Lambert will only know.

Yeah Quaner is limited technically. But he’s powerful. Can see us scoring a few goals with Pilkington whipping balls in to a 6ft 2 Keane and 6ft 3 Quaner. Too often this season we’ve put a decent ball in but it’s not capitalised on as our forwards can’t beat them in the air. The least he should do is that
Terrible Keane stats on 06:52 - Jan 7 with 3080 viewsMrTown

Terrible Keane stats on 06:48 - Jan 7 by GerkensBeard

Yeah Quaner is limited technically. But he’s powerful. Can see us scoring a few goals with Pilkington whipping balls in to a 6ft 2 Keane and 6ft 3 Quaner. Too often this season we’ve put a decent ball in but it’s not capitalised on as our forwards can’t beat them in the air. The least he should do is that

Was just stating about Marc Pugh, would love him at Town. I can see us scoring a few like that, but by god we need to shape up defensively. Defending like little children back there at the moment.

Terrible Keane stats on 08:33 - Jan 7 with 2942 viewsPlums

Terrible Keane stats on 02:02 - Jan 7 by Horseboy

Spoke to a Hull fan yesterday who said Keane is on £25k pw. The bargain basement is still an expensive place to be. Let’s hope the fresh start gives him an opportunity to realise his undoubted potential.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Terrible Keane stats on 08:47 - Jan 7 with 2910 viewsMrTown

Terrible Keane stats on 08:33 - Jan 7 by Plums

Spoke to a Hull fan yesterday who said Keane is on £25k pw. The bargain basement is still an expensive place to be. Let’s hope the fresh start gives him an opportunity to realise his undoubted potential.

Doubt we’d pay another more than 20% of that. Done nothing, proved nothing, injury struck career! Think Hull wanted out to make way for one in.

Terrible Keane stats on 09:28 - Jan 7 with 2856 viewsPhilTWTD

Terrible Keane stats on 08:47 - Jan 7 by MrTown

Doubt we’d pay another more than 20% of that. Done nothing, proved nothing, injury struck career! Think Hull wanted out to make way for one in.

I assume we'll be paying all if not a very significant part of his wages.
Terrible Keane stats on 09:38 - Jan 7 with 2815 viewsMrTown

Terrible Keane stats on 09:28 - Jan 7 by PhilTWTD

I assume we'll be paying all if not a very significant part of his wages.

You think Evans would sign off on a player, who has 5 league goals at the age of 25 years old paying £25k a week. Come on Phil, that sounds mad. Maybe he's just not on 25k.

Terrible Keane stats on 09:46 - Jan 7 with 2790 viewsPhilTWTD

Terrible Keane stats on 09:38 - Jan 7 by MrTown

You think Evans would sign off on a player, who has 5 league goals at the age of 25 years old paying £25k a week. Come on Phil, that sounds mad. Maybe he's just not on 25k.

I'd guess he'd be on very decent money, he was signed from Manchester United by Hull when they were in the Premier League. His recruitment won't have come cheap.

His goal record is clearly not up to much but he was extremely highly rated in his Manchester United days but injuries have disrupted his senior career. Hopefully he can start to fulfil some of his potential with us.
Terrible Keane stats on 09:55 - Jan 7 with 2758 viewsMrTown

Terrible Keane stats on 09:46 - Jan 7 by PhilTWTD

I'd guess he'd be on very decent money, he was signed from Manchester United by Hull when they were in the Premier League. His recruitment won't have come cheap.

His goal record is clearly not up to much but he was extremely highly rated in his Manchester United days but injuries have disrupted his senior career. Hopefully he can start to fulfil some of his potential with us.

So was Federico Macheda .

I really hope we are not paying 25k. The recruitment at this club.

Terrible Keane stats on 09:58 - Jan 7 with 2743 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Terrible Keane stats on 09:55 - Jan 7 by MrTown

So was Federico Macheda .

I really hope we are not paying 25k. The recruitment at this club.

He's not had a run of games anywhere and he just needs a continued run in a team. He can come good, wages are what they are.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Terrible Keane stats on 05:09 - Jan 10 with 2506 viewsshamboy

In private, Lambo must be absolutely seething that this is the extent of backing he is getting. I wonder if he is yet looking for an exit route.
Terrible Keane stats on 05:27 - Jan 10 with 2497 viewsMrTown

Terrible Keane stats on 05:09 - Jan 10 by shamboy

In private, Lambo must be absolutely seething that this is the extent of backing he is getting. I wonder if he is yet looking for an exit route.

Who can blame him. He is a good manager, as was McCarthy who yet again has had no backing. The only managers who have backing by Evans are fraudsters. Keane, Jewell and Hurst.

Terrible Keane stats on 05:40 - Jan 10 with 2478 viewsshamboy

Terrible Keane stats on 05:27 - Jan 10 by MrTown

Who can blame him. He is a good manager, as was McCarthy who yet again has had no backing. The only managers who have backing by Evans are fraudsters. Keane, Jewell and Hurst.

Extraordinary, and very true. Evans is a truly destructive f*ckwit.
Terrible Keane stats on 05:54 - Jan 10 with 2459 viewswkj

Terrible Keane stats on 05:27 - Jan 10 by MrTown

Not entirely so, Hurst generated his own funds to fk us up

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Terrible Keane stats on 05:58 - Jan 10 with 2449 viewsMrTown

Terrible Keane stats on 05:54 - Jan 10 by wkj

Not entirely so, Hurst generated his own funds to fk us up

Mings, Murphy... Were they not generated funds?

Terrible Keane stats on 06:02 - Jan 10 with 2444 viewswkj

Terrible Keane stats on 05:58 - Jan 10 by MrTown

Mings, Murphy... Were they not generated funds?

Not during Hurst's time, no

I don't think Evans dipped his hand in his pocket any more for Hurst than he did McCarthy is the point.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 6:03]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024