Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
interested to know what others think? 08:12 - Oct 26 with 1094 viewsblueysbackside

How many of you would have been happy had Lambert been appointed after McCarthy left?
interested to know what others think? on 08:15 - Oct 26 with 1082 viewsitfcjoe

It wouldn't have been who I wanted at that point.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

interested to know what others think? on 08:17 - Oct 26 with 1075 viewslazyblue

not then but now as an experienced manager its a definite yes!
interested to know what others think? on 08:18 - Oct 26 with 1060 viewsDanTheMan

Probably not. We're not really in a position to be picky now.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

interested to know what others think? on 08:20 - Oct 26 with 1052 viewsWeekender

Would have been nonplussed as wanted a Hurst/Ross type. Happy now though.

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

interested to know what others think? on 08:20 - Oct 26 with 1052 viewsWestSussexBlue

Probably not but the situation has changed dramatically.
I actually think he’ll do ok for us, I’m more confident we’ll stay up than I was this time yesterday.
interested to know what others think? on 08:20 - Oct 26 with 1049 viewsartsbossbeard

Everyone from the chairman down wanted a change of direction and PH seemed the ideal option.

It didn't work out, Mick really wasn't as bad as the numbskulls said he was after all and we now need an experienced manager to get us out of a hole of our own making.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

interested to know what others think? on 08:21 - Oct 26 with 1043 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Yes. I've flagged Lambert up previously as a possible. I really dont care about the Norwich thing and he was always a decent guy even when there. Didnt wind me up like that bald scot they had after. Wouldnt want him for example.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

interested to know what others think? on 08:22 - Oct 26 with 1025 viewsPJH

interested to know what others think? on 08:20 - Oct 26 by artsbossbeard

Everyone from the chairman down wanted a change of direction and PH seemed the ideal option.

It didn't work out, Mick really wasn't as bad as the numbskulls said he was after all and we now need an experienced manager to get us out of a hole of our own making.

and with the best available one not a possibility we have probably done well if we get the second best one.
Login to get fewer ads

interested to know what others think? on 08:23 - Oct 26 with 1016 viewspickles110564

interested to know what others think? on 08:20 - Oct 26 by artsbossbeard

Mick should have been given good funds for improving, still the best Manager we have had for many years.
interested to know what others think? on 08:25 - Oct 26 with 1005 viewsSteve_M

It was a very different situation then and Lambert wouldn't have represented enough of a change of approach from MM. However, we're now in deep trouble and need an experienced, pragmatic manager to have a chance of staying in the division.

Of the potential candidates now, Lambert is at the top end of that list.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

interested to know what others think? on 08:26 - Oct 26 with 1001 viewsJakeITFC

He was my choice in the summer.

That being said, there was obvious positives to the Hurst choice, it just didn't work out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024