Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope Lambert can steer 12:35 - Oct 28 with 887 viewscobbler

Us away from this long punt ball foward which I thought we were not going to do hence when Hurst came in but its been there for all to be seen by everyone,especially when our strikers atm are pretty poor in the air.
Also could Lambert bring back all the loanees if so and we are to go down play the younguns and prepare them for next season.
I hope Lambert can steer on 12:58 - Oct 28 with 848 viewsChe

I don’t care how ugly we play it’s results that matter.
I hope Lambert can steer on 13:04 - Oct 28 with 822 viewsblueislander

I hope Lambert can steer on 12:58 - Oct 28 by Che

I don’t care how ugly we play it’s results that matter.

Although, given the predicament we are in, results are paramount, one of the main reasons for the fans' displeasure with McCarthy was the turgid style of football that the team was playing. Hurst , despite our hopes of seeing progressive, creative football, adopted pretty much the McCarthy style and set up. That didn't work, so hopefully results can be achieved playing attractive football under Lambert.
I hope Lambert can steer on 13:07 - Oct 28 with 817 viewsmonty_radio

Please don't keep on about those young loans, three of whom did not leave the bench yesterday as subs for lesser sides than the clubs such as Shrewsbury and Accrington, from whom Hurst bought in his purchases. Lambert will know what we want, if he can get it.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

I hope Lambert can steer on 13:08 - Oct 28 with 814 viewsPJH

I hope Lambert can steer on 13:04 - Oct 28 by blueislander

Although, given the predicament we are in, results are paramount, one of the main reasons for the fans' displeasure with McCarthy was the turgid style of football that the team was playing. Hurst , despite our hopes of seeing progressive, creative football, adopted pretty much the McCarthy style and set up. That didn't work, so hopefully results can be achieved playing attractive football under Lambert.

Results are always paramount for me but you and I not going to agree on that-at least we seem to agree on music!
I hope Lambert can steer on 13:10 - Oct 28 with 801 viewsAce_High1

Absolutely. I don't understand this narrative that just because you are struggling you have to play ugly, anti-football to get results?

It wasn't like that 15 years ago, teams had styles and played to them.

The style of the football and quality of play to me personally is very important.
I hope Lambert can steer on 13:13 - Oct 28 with 788 viewsblueislander

I hope Lambert can steer on 13:08 - Oct 28 by PJH

Results are always paramount for me but you and I not going to agree on that-at least we seem to agree on music!

"If music be the food of love ."........" I think right now any Town fan would take wins however they are achieved. Arguably the style that Hurst seemed to want to play was worse than McCarthy's. The better Championship teams seem to be playing good football.
I hope Lambert can steer on 14:09 - Oct 28 with 725 viewsGarv

When the players/system or whatever you want to say, isn't good enough to pass the ball you will inevitably go long, because it puts the pressure off even for a few seconds. Anyone thinking it was a primary tactic, other than against Norwich, is wrong.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024