Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Weekly 08:59 - Oct 30 with 1806 viewsStokieBlue

Barry Glendenning getting stuck into Ipswich fans in the football league part of the show. Seems some of our fans have been rather rude on social media.

Went as far as hoping we get relegated.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Football Weekly on 09:02 - Oct 30 with 1781 viewsitfcjoe

He's basically a bit of a nob about it all - has to keep going on and on about fishing for bites.

When he gets bites, he just ignores anyone posting reasonable points and focuses on those frothing at the mouth and is surprised when they end up being rude when he goes back to them

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Football Weekly on 09:03 - Oct 30 with 1759 viewsBackToRussia

He writes for the Guardian, the man's a tw@t.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Football Weekly on 09:03 - Oct 30 with 1758 viewsJohnny_Boy

Being a Sunderland fan - he still has high regards for MM.
Football Weekly on 09:07 - Oct 30 with 1733 viewsLankHenners

He's a weirdo (I'm being very nice calling him that). Haven't listen to the pod but ever since we parted ways with Mick he's been baiting Town fans on Twitter, giving it the 'be careful what you wish for' and the sarcastic, patronising 'oh yeah what a great decision it to hound him out' whenever we've lost this season. He's got some strange loyalty to Mick that he has to rub this current situation into the Town fans.

He's someone who has very deliberately taken the few idiots who were abusive to Mick towards the end of his reign as representative of the whole fan base and doesn't react well when people sensibly point out that he's wrong. He's often incredibly rude to people who are genuinely trying to make a point (in the hope he gets 1 or 2 to snap and insult him) and comes off looking very unprofessional.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 9:07]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Football Weekly on 10:06 - Oct 30 with 1626 viewsskusesrightpeg

his an utter bellened,

he got really mad with me on twitter when I called him out, he didn't like the fact that I asked if you had to pay £400+ a year to watch that rubbish last year would he still be sticking up for mick,

he is well know for being a grade A pr*ck all you have to do is google him and youll see his past bust ups,
Football Weekly on 10:09 - Oct 30 with 1599 viewschicoazul

To be fair he has a point. I haven't listened to it yet but he does get a lot of crp off our lot on Twitter, although clearly he loves it (it's almost as if Journos are taught to cultivate a hate following on there or something...) and gives as good as he gets.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Football Weekly on 10:20 - Oct 30 with 1550 viewstextbackup

He’s the paedo uncle that gets questioned when a child first goes missing

Absolute pr1ck of a bloke, never has a constructive chat about it, just goes all ‘help me twitter friends’

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Football Weekly on 10:21 - Oct 30 with 1537 viewsReuser_is_God

I don't want to spread rumours or anything but I thing have may have a stiffy for Mick McCarthy.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

His attitude to McCarthy is similar to..... on 10:28 - Oct 30 with 1497 viewsBloots

....that ITFC stat turd on twitter's attitude to Keane.

Such hardons for previous managers that literally everything else is crap.

I called him a c0ckwomble, does that count as being rude?

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Football Weekly on 10:38 - Oct 30 with 1435 viewsNo9

Is he related to the more famous Raymond?
Football Weekly on 11:06 - Oct 30 with 1370 viewsJohnny_Boy

Having just listened to it.

One of our idiot lot said something quite out of order about his 66yo mum.
So, no wonder he's a bit miffed with ITFC.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024