Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich lost and Rhodes missed a last-minute sitter 21:43 - Oct 30 with 2144 viewsIllinoisblue

the Lambert feelgood factor already in full effect.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Norwich lost and Rhodes missed a last-minute sitter on 00:09 - Oct 31 with 1950 viewsPavlovsCat

They have PL aspirations, I’m pretty sure they’ll be well happy to be out of the EFL Cup.
Norwich lost and Rhodes missed a last-minute sitter on 08:29 - Oct 31 with 1759 viewsRadlett_blue

Norwich lost and Rhodes missed a last-minute sitter on 00:09 - Oct 31 by PavlovsCat

They have PL aspirations, I’m pretty sure they’ll be well happy to be out of the EFL Cup.

Another tie where each club made 8 team changes.
Please scrap this joke of a competition.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Norwich lost and Rhodes missed a last-minute sitter on 08:55 - Oct 31 with 1709 viewsuefacup81

Norwich lost and Rhodes missed a last-minute sitter on 08:29 - Oct 31 by Radlett_blue

Needs either scrapping or a serious reform.

Reduce the numbers and run it as the old Full Members Cup?
Limit the number of team changes from the previous league game?
Have the teams name an 18-man squad for the duration of the competition?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Norwich lost and Rhodes missed a last-minute sitter on 09:11 - Oct 31 with 1677 viewsRadlett_blue

Norwich lost and Rhodes missed a last-minute sitter on 08:55 - Oct 31 by uefacup81

Needs either scrapping or a serious reform.

Reduce the numbers and run it as the old Full Members Cup?
Limit the number of team changes from the previous league game?
Have the teams name an 18-man squad for the duration of the competition?

I would exclude the clubs that are in European competitions, although TV & sponsors want the big boys & then it would lose its European place qualification. It's now set up, with the byes to the big boys & the seeding, to allow the big clubs' squad players to farm another cheap pot.
If it was scrapped. clubs just might take the FA Cup a little more seriously.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Norwich lost and Rhodes missed a last-minute sitter on 12:59 - Oct 31 with 1465 viewsSuperblue95

Norwich lost and Rhodes missed a last-minute sitter on 08:29 - Oct 31 by Radlett_blue

And scrapping it would achieve what exactly?

I'm pretty sure Burton fans are happy that the competition is going. Bradford fans were 90 minutes from a trophy and European football a few seasons ago too so I doubt they'd want it gone.

Didn't hear many Town fans complaining about it when Priskin scored that goal against Arsenal either

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Norwich lost and Rhodes missed a last-minute sitter on 13:10 - Oct 31 with 1431 viewsJimmyJazz

And yet all the blubbers come out when we field a weakened team in the first round and don't win yet another cup game

What good has their cup runs done for Forest or Norwich?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Norwich lost and Rhodes missed a last-minute sitter on 13:40 - Oct 31 with 1333 viewsBiGDonnie

Norwich lost and Rhodes missed a last-minute sitter on 12:59 - Oct 31 by Superblue95

And scrapping it would achieve what exactly?

I'm pretty sure Burton fans are happy that the competition is going. Bradford fans were 90 minutes from a trophy and European football a few seasons ago too so I doubt they'd want it gone.

Didn't hear many Town fans complaining about it when Priskin scored that goal against Arsenal either

I'm 99% certain that Priskin goal was the reason I was booted from my rented accommodation at the time.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024