Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Adam..... could sign before Jan? 19:26 - Nov 8 with 1672 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Surplus to requirements at Stoke, would be a good leader in our midfield.

Could he agree a release from his contract at Stoke (and associated pay off), and then join us as a free agent?

I could see Lambert going for him.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Charlie Adam..... could sign before Jan? on 19:27 - Nov 8 with 1657 viewsPecker

No thanks.
Charlie Adam..... could sign before Jan? on 19:29 - Nov 8 with 1648 viewsStokieBlue

Can he even still run?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Charlie Adam..... could sign before Jan? on 19:34 - Nov 8 with 1608 viewsJ2BLUE

If he was released I think he would be unable to play until Jan 1st

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Charlie Adam..... could sign before Jan? on 19:37 - Nov 8 with 1597 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’d rather have Charlie Dimmock.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Charlie Adam..... could sign before Jan? on 19:41 - Nov 8 with 1583 viewsKieran_Knows

If Stoke released him now I don’t think he can play until January. Has to be released before the transfer window shuts to sign for anyone outside of the transfer window, if that make sense.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Charlie Adam..... could sign before Jan? on 19:44 - Nov 8 with 1558 viewsSwansea_Blue

Charlie Adam..... could sign before Jan? on 19:41 - Nov 8 by Kieran_Knows

If Stoke released him now I don’t think he can play until January. Has to be released before the transfer window shuts to sign for anyone outside of the transfer window, if that make sense.

Yep.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Charlie Adam..... could sign before Jan? on 19:46 - Nov 8 with 1554 viewsTerry_Nutkins

.....yes thats not happening. No love lost there. Adam through his toys out because Lambert wanted him to get the ball to Shaqiri more because he's the class player. Adam didnt like it.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Charlie Adam..... could sign before Jan? on 19:48 - Nov 8 with 1527 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Charlie Adam..... could sign before Jan? on 19:41 - Nov 8 by Kieran_Knows

Ah, yep, that would make sense.

So much for that loop hole!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Charlie Adam..... could sign before Jan? on 19:59 - Nov 8 with 1489 viewsBryanPlug

Charlie Adam..... could sign before Jan? on 19:37 - Nov 8 by Swansea_Blue

I’d rather have Charlie Dimmock.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Charlie Adam..... could sign before Jan? on 20:14 - Nov 8 with 1438 viewsSuperblue95

Charlie Adam..... could sign before Jan? on 19:29 - Nov 8 by StokieBlue

Can he even still run?

SB

You seem to be implying that he could run once upon a time

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Charlie Adam..... could sign before Jan? on 20:56 - Nov 8 with 1304 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Do we need another midfielder? Surely a big Marshy type striker is top of our Christmas wish list?

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024