Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just saw the site on another device when I wasn't logged in 00:07 - Nov 10 with 1374 viewsfactual_blue

The man who likes rasta-style hair was in full gammon deranged mode.

Thank God for the ignore function.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just saw the site on another device when I wasn't logged in on 01:41 - Nov 10 with 1329 viewsBlueBadger

For a man who HATES 'PC culture' he sure gets offended easily.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just saw the site on another device when I wasn't logged in on 04:45 - Nov 10 with 1297 viewsBenters2

Just saw the site on another device when I wasn't logged in on 01:41 - Nov 10 by BlueBadger

You two really are the TWTD dream team
Just saw the site on another device when I wasn't logged in on 05:09 - Nov 10 with 1289 viewsBenters2

Of course you did..
Just saw the site on another device when I wasn't logged in on 09:38 - Nov 10 with 1203 viewsfactual_blue

Just saw the site on another device when I wasn't logged in on 01:41 - Nov 10 by BlueBadger

It's the sheer inability of these people to get beyond ignorance and prejudice that disappoints me.

Still, if they're happy wallowing in their stupidity...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just saw the site on another device when I wasn't logged in on 09:58 - Nov 10 with 1184 viewsSwansea_Blue

Reminds me of this

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just saw the site on another device when I wasn't logged in on 13:19 - Nov 10 with 1132 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just saw the site on another device when I wasn't logged in on 09:58 - Nov 10 by Swansea_Blue

Reminds me of this

I enjoyed that!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Just saw the site on another device when I wasn't logged in on 13:34 - Nov 10 with 1108 viewswkj

Just saw the site on another device when I wasn't logged in on 09:58 - Nov 10 by Swansea_Blue

Reminds me of this

WHen I lived there I watched this show without fail every week, he still has a great talent for walking down the middle on bullsh** - This was great.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just saw the site on another device when I wasn't logged in on 13:37 - Nov 10 with 1099 viewsLord_Lucan

Reminds me of this

Accurate

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Just saw the site on another device when I wasn't logged in on 13:45 - Nov 10 with 1080 viewsJ2BLUE

People who use the ignore function should ignore the person they have on ignore. Poor form to take a shot at him when he can't respond.

IMO either ignore him properly or unblock him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just saw the site on another device when I wasn't logged in on 13:54 - Nov 10 with 1047 viewsLord_Lucan

Just saw the site on another device when I wasn't logged in on 13:45 - Nov 10 by J2BLUE

People who use the ignore function should ignore the person they have on ignore. Poor form to take a shot at him when he can't respond.

IMO either ignore him properly or unblock him.

It does come across a bit schoolboyish

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024