Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hate everything about Reading FC 21:54 - Nov 10 with 7821 views3_5_2

Their crap stadium, their kit, the awful parking and the quietest set of fans ever

I just hate them. And I’m not really sure why

Ok 5 visits and never seen us win might have something to do with it
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 21:55]

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

I hate everything about Reading FC on 21:56 - Nov 10 with 6973 viewsWD19

The fans really are the standout when it comes to crap. Surely the worst in the division.
I hate everything about Reading FC on 21:59 - Nov 10 with 6953 views3_5_2

I hate everything about Reading FC on 21:56 - Nov 10 by WD19

The fans really are the standout when it comes to crap. Surely the worst in the division.

My 11 year daughter asked me 0why don’t they sing like we do? “

Our support today was immense in numbers and noise

I hate everything about Reading FC on 22:20 - Nov 10 with 6872 viewsSarge

Today was my first trip to Reading, I parked in my company’s car park across the road so didn’t experience the parking. Their fans were very quiet and ours were loud but that’s nothing less than I’ve experienced at every away game. At PR we’re quiet, it’s a home fan thing. I did find their chant of you’re not singing anymore funny though as they never even got started.

Very disappointed in the result, completely dominated them first half and second half was about even. Their number 17 Barrow though, what a waste of space. A cheat and utterly useless.
I hate everything about Reading FC on 23:30 - Nov 10 with 6646 viewsRegencyBlue

It’s interesting their goal celebration music is Zombie Nation!
I hate everything about Reading FC on 23:52 - Nov 10 with 6582 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I agree, such a boring club. Their stadium is awful, just another modern stadium off the production line, no identity or history.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

I hate everything about Reading FC on 00:58 - Nov 11 with 6476 viewsSporall

Reading are my most local Championship club. And for all the reasons you mention, I also hate them.
I hate everything about Reading FC on 07:56 - Nov 11 with 6251 viewsPendejo

I can't remember how many times I've been there, think it's 5 times [albeit first time it was at Elm Park]

What I do know is that I've seen us score 4 goals there twice. 4-1 at Elm Park in 87? and 4-0 last season... I don't need to go there ever again.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I hate everything about Reading FC on 08:04 - Nov 11 with 6220 viewsPendejo

I hate everything about Reading FC on 21:59 - Nov 10 by 3_5_2

My 11 year daughter asked me 0why don’t they sing like we do? “

Our support today was immense in numbers and noise

Imagine what our support would be like if we any good...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Login to get fewer ads

I hate everything about Reading FC on 08:28 - Nov 11 with 6130 viewsBenters2

Is it right the pub at the station doesnt let footie fans in now?
I hate everything about Reading FC on 08:49 - Nov 11 with 6064 viewsBluebell

It took us over an hour to travel about a mile from the car park behind the stadium to the M4 after the game.

We were sitting almost at the back again (at least the atmosphere was great there) and I have never seen us win at the Madejski despite going to every game there for the last 8 or so years except last season.

The good thing was the way we played and I am so glad I was there to witness it. More of that please Paul Lambert!
I hate everything about Reading FC on 08:52 - Nov 11 with 6052 viewsRegencyBlue

I hate everything about Reading FC on 08:49 - Nov 11 by Bluebell

It took us over an hour to travel about a mile from the car park behind the stadium to the M4 after the game.

We were sitting almost at the back again (at least the atmosphere was great there) and I have never seen us win at the Madejski despite going to every game there for the last 8 or so years except last season.

The good thing was the way we played and I am so glad I was there to witness it. More of that please Paul Lambert!

Yeah I used that car park once, never again!
I hate everything about Reading FC on 09:24 - Nov 11 with 5950 viewsBurwell_Blue

I hate everything about Reading FC on 08:49 - Nov 11 by Bluebell

People posted all week asking where to park, others, including myself provided info about where to park that would have seen you avoid all queue, be on the M4 in five minutes and it be free and you decided to ignore all that and then moan?

Couldn’t make it up!
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 9:24]
I hate everything about Reading FC on 14:30 - Nov 11 with 5685 viewsWhitley

Pretty sad to hate a club for such petty reasons, You should have came for the 4-0 last year you might have enjoyed that.

This is the kind of stuff we get on Brighton`s forum, they tell us they don`t care about tinpot Reading but keep commenting on it, they are truly obsessed,

Ipswich is a nice place and decent homely stadium. I came last season when you stuffed us 2-0. but I didn`t go home and plaster everything I hate about you all over our forums.

Have a nice day.
I hate everything about Reading FC on 15:38 - Nov 11 with 5600 viewsBurwell_Blue

I hate everything about Reading FC on 14:30 - Nov 11 by Whitley

Pretty sad to hate a club for such petty reasons, You should have came for the 4-0 last year you might have enjoyed that.

This is the kind of stuff we get on Brighton`s forum, they tell us they don`t care about tinpot Reading but keep commenting on it, they are truly obsessed,

Ipswich is a nice place and decent homely stadium. I came last season when you stuffed us 2-0. but I didn`t go home and plaster everything I hate about you all over our forums.

Have a nice day.

I hate Reading because of the stupid chant "we have the record, 106" - is that really your only claim to fame? Tinpot.

I hate Reading for Whitley, for Tilehurst and for Oxford Road.

I hate Reading for the ars3hole fans you have, thinking they are a cut above when in reality you are a nothing club.

I hate Reading due to having zero pubs of note apart from some good times at the Turtle.

I can't stand the whole stinking mess of a place.

There, thats better. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 15:39]
I hate everything about Reading FC on 15:41 - Nov 11 with 5591 viewsWD19

I hate everything about Reading FC on 15:38 - Nov 11 by Burwell_Blue

I hate Reading because of the stupid chant "we have the record, 106" - is that really your only claim to fame? Tinpot.

I hate Reading for the ars3hole fans you have, thinking they are a cut above when in reality you are a nothing club.

I hate Reading due to having zero pubs of note apart from some good times at the Turtle.

Burwell, did you once get dumped by a bird from the Reading area?
I hate everything about Reading FC on 15:53 - Nov 11 with 5560 viewsSarge

The Oracle is nice
I hate everything about Reading FC on 15:53 - Nov 11 with 5559 viewsBurwell_Blue

I hate everything about Reading FC on 15:41 - Nov 11 by WD19

Burwell, did you once get dumped by a bird from the Reading area?

Not just one
I hate everything about Reading FC on 16:27 - Nov 11 with 5507 viewsWhitley

I hate everything about Reading FC on 15:53 - Nov 11 by Burwell_Blue

Not just one

God that takes some doing, did you pick her up down Oxford road?
I hate everything about Reading FC on 16:46 - Nov 11 with 5458 viewsBlueastheycome

Lol Reading town centre has more going for it than Ipswich town centre
I hate everything about Reading FC on 16:50 - Nov 11 with 5449 viewsWhitley

I hate everything about Reading FC on 16:46 - Nov 11 by Blueastheycome

Yes loads of decent pubs .
I hate everything about Reading FC on 17:23 - Nov 11 with 5361 viewsBlueastheycome

I hate everything about Reading FC on 16:50 - Nov 11 by Whitley

Yes loads of decent pubs .

No idea about the pubs but The Oracle is decent.
I hate everything about Reading FC on 18:00 - Nov 11 with 5323 viewsBurwell_Blue

I hate everything about Reading FC on 16:46 - Nov 11 by Blueastheycome

You are not wrong there.

That’s why I don’t live in Ipswich.
I hate everything about Reading FC on 18:55 - Nov 11 with 5232 views3_5_2

I hate everything about Reading FC on 14:30 - Nov 11 by Whitley

Have a nice day.

I forgot about the bellend on the PA

I did notice there was a pattern made by weeds in the shape of a pair of bollx on your pitch too.

Says it all.

I hate everything about Reading FC on 19:03 - Nov 11 with 5210 viewsreusersfreekicks

In this world full of cack you need to look at your priorities
I hate everything about Reading FC on 19:08 - Nov 11 with 5188 viewsSlambo

I hate everything about Reading FC on 18:00 - Nov 11 by Burwell_Blue

You are not wrong there.

That’s why I don’t live in Ipswich.

It's certainly no Burwell...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024