Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I got a feeling that 08:10 - Nov 22 with 2625 viewsstewartm

Ipswich Town are going to spend some serious money in the January! Maybe some big name loans rather than permanent signings...

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

I got a feeling that on 08:13 - Nov 22 with 2615 viewsArnieM

You should be able to get something from your doctor for those feelings

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I got a feeling that on 08:17 - Nov 22 with 2595 viewsdirtyboy

Would be lovely but unlikely

If (and it’s a big IF) we have some decent results in the 8 games between now and Jan, and we’re back amongst other teams, then maybe, just maybe, we’ll see something extra.

Lots needs to happen though.

COYB
I got a feeling that on 08:34 - Nov 22 with 2547 viewsDeano69

define 'serious' (for us that could mean £150)

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

I got a feeling that on 08:36 - Nov 22 with 2540 viewschicoazul

Sadly I believe we will be so adrift by then that nobody good will want to come here. We will probably pick up some Richie Wellens-style loanees.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I got a feeling that on 08:41 - Nov 22 with 2525 viewsSonOfSpock

6AM at the Next sales then
I got a feeling that on 11:19 - Nov 22 with 2359 viewsKitman

The word 'Boston' immediately springs to mind. You might need more than a feeling..........

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

I got a feeling that on 11:29 - Nov 22 with 2323 viewsJ2BLUE

Really? I'm expecting about 4 signings.

2 loans (Edun's loan cancelled - 3 if Donacien's situation is sorted), 1-2 Carayol/Gleeson type signings on frees until the end of the season and maybe 1 transfer fee of £1m or less.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I got a feeling that on 11:32 - Nov 22 with 2316 viewsSwansea_Blue

I got a feeling that on 08:34 - Nov 22 by Deano69

define 'serious' (for us that could mean £150)

I can hear Milne now... "Marcus will make available any amount of money that Paul Lambert needs to strengthen the team"

(sub-text: as long as he raises it first, with interest, through player sales)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

I got a feeling that on 13:56 - Nov 22 with 2115 viewsBecclesITFC

I think it's sill not too in all honesty.
The loss of revenue would cost more than 10M if we stagnated in L1 for a few years.
I got a feeling that on 14:03 - Nov 22 with 2095 viewsElephantintheRoom

Wouldn't you rather one, two or even three promising Ipswich players got a game? The obsession with signings is simply a sad reflection on wanting instant solutions to a long term problem. Best to lie down and count to ten. It simply is not going to happen Evens is more likely to sell academy players - if he can.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I got a feeling that on 16:18 - Nov 22 with 1943 viewsLeagueOne

That is the impression they always give us every window, money to spend, Marcus seriously backing the manager and we end up with Leon Best and Giles Coke.

Does anyone really take seriously much of what the club comes out with these days?

I remember that rubbish Evans came up with about developing and using our youth team, and while the second strings and youngsters are doing well, they've hardly had a sniff at the first team, which is even more embarrassing as this is easily our worst team ever. If they can't break in amongst these lot, well, ...

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

I got a feeling that on 16:22 - Nov 22 with 1930 viewsKieran_Knows

I got a feeling that on 11:29 - Nov 22 by J2BLUE

Really? I'm expecting about 4 signings.

2 loans (Edun's loan cancelled - 3 if Donacien's situation is sorted), 1-2 Carayol/Gleeson type signings on frees until the end of the season and maybe 1 transfer fee of £1m or less.

I imagine it'll be along those lines. Lambert may sell a player or 2 if he doesn't feel there up to it in the meantime to generate some more funds.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I got a feeling that on 19:23 - Nov 22 with 1785 viewsWhymarkmariner

As I see it PL has about 5 million left over from the fire sale that happened under Hurst. Any more than that I'll be amazed. Also it depends on our position come January. If we are no worse than the position we are in now then a few bob may be spent. But if say we are 10 points adrift of fourth from bottom then really is there any point as if they would come to us in that position they'd probably move on at a big loss come the seasons end if we were relegated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024