Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? 14:17 - Nov 24 with 3601 viewsGerkensBeard

Selling Waghorn and Garner, replacing with Kayden Jackson!!

How can Lambert make a goal threat from these players! Just pray that Harrison comes back and in and can be that focal point until January. Roberts didn’t stand a chance against Hegazi and Dawson.
At least we stand a better chance Wednesday night. West Brom’s squad is bloody ridiculous it will be an embarrassment if they don’t go up
Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 14:22 - Nov 24 with 3576 viewshomer_123

We lost Didz, Waggers and Garner and obtained Harrison and Jackson, there is simply no comparison.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 14:38 - Nov 24 with 3526 viewsPopeye

Both players made it clear they wanted to leave so hurst had no option but to sell imho as there’s no point in having players who don’t wanna play for club
Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 14:43 - Nov 24 with 3501 viewsNo9

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 14:38 - Nov 24 by Popeye

Both players made it clear they wanted to leave so hurst had no option but to sell imho as there’s no point in having players who don’t wanna play for club

& uf he had to accrue cash before he could buy, selling those that want to leave is the starting place
Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 14:43 - Nov 24 with 3502 viewsWD19

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 14:38 - Nov 24 by Popeye

I think this depends on the player.

With Garner I agree 100%. However, I just cannot see Waghorn being the 'type' to sulk in the U23s all season because we refused to sell him. Hurst must've just decided that buying Nolan and chums was a greater need than retaining our top scoring corner taker.
Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 14:51 - Nov 24 with 3480 viewsGeoffSentence

He didn't have to let them go, and how they dealt with it would be down to his man management.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 14:56 - Nov 24 with 3466 viewsBryanPlug

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 14:51 - Nov 24 by GeoffSentence

He didn't have to let them go, and how they dealt with it would be down to his man management.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 15:16 - Nov 24 with 3431 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Did they though? From what I gathered from what Hurst said at least in Waghorns case it was more a matter of I've got these offers to double or whatever my salary. What am I supposed to do?
If part of Evans's strategy is to unearth bargains, he has to realise that if they come good he has to offer them improved competitive contracts or they will leave. You'd think he would realise this by now. Probably the same for Webster. Ridiculous management of the club by the owner.
Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 15:23 - Nov 24 with 3411 viewsjaykay

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 14:51 - Nov 24 by GeoffSentence

could we have kept murphy when newcastle came calling ?

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

on 15:34 - Nov 24 with 3367 views_

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 15:23 - Nov 24 by jaykay

could we have kept murphy when newcastle came calling ?

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 15:49 - Nov 24 with 3324 viewsWestSussexBlue

Players that didn’t want to be here had to be sold, We are not a club in a financial position to be paying these players to sit in the reserves or expect them to give 100% if they had been picked, that’s the reality of it.
Hursts biggest mistakes we’re replacing that sort of quality without anywhere near the same quality or experience.
Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 15:51 - Nov 24 with 3315 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

No problem with them leaving at all, but how can we buy Jackson and Harrison for 2.3m (as a pair) and Waghorn and Garner cost us 1m (as a pair).

What PH did was criminal and should never have been allowed. Pray Harrison can do something up top as well as Roberts until January.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 15:55 - Nov 24 with 3297 viewsSwansea_Blue

“I am God. God created the Earth in 7 days, so this should be a doddle”??

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 16:02 - Nov 24 with 3277 viewsjas0999

What was Evans thinking when he sanctioned those deals? How on earth did he think we would complete when raking in millions in transfer profits from those deals?
Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 16:24 - Nov 24 with 3225 viewsPinewoodblue

I suspect that Waghorn, an experienced professional, could see the writing on the wall.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 16:27 - Nov 24 with 3216 viewsWD19

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 16:24 - Nov 24 by Pinewoodblue

I suspect that Waghorn, an experienced professional, could see the writing on the wall.

It was written across his face at Barnet. It was, in part, his reaction to what was going on around him that caused me to start to really worry.
Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 16:35 - Nov 24 with 3186 viewsPinewoodblue

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 16:27 - Nov 24 by WD19

It was written across his face at Barnet. It was, in part, his reaction to what was going on around him that caused me to start to really worry.

Perhaps if Bart opens up Waghorn will also tell all.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 19:47 - Nov 24 with 2976 viewsNSL

Hurst knew he couldn’t handle massive name players like garner and waghorn. Jackson is his level. Someone that wouldn’t see through his incompetence basically.

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 20:40 - Nov 24 with 2889 viewssundaze

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 19:47 - Nov 24 by NSL

Hurst knew he couldn’t handle massive name players like garner and waghorn. Jackson is his level. Someone that wouldn’t see through his incompetence basically.

Garner has never been a "massive name player" and it is well known that he had moved himself back north and was desperate for a permanent move back home.
Hurst made many, many mistakes, but pinning the blame on him for that one is wrong.
Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 20:49 - Nov 24 with 2865 viewsPositivelyPortman

PH has left the club lovey, let it go. Jaysus.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 21:08 - Nov 24 with 2818 viewsagentp

Seriously though. What was going through Paul Hursts brain? on 14:56 - Nov 24 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Waghorn was seriously pi55ed off with the treatment of Mick and wanted to leave. I was at the ground when my client was discussing him with an official. Think how strongly Waghorn felt about it will come to light at some point.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024