Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In future can we please refer to the last "manager" as Paul Wurst 14:32 - Nov 24 with 486 viewsKeno

It may look like a mis type but I can assure y'all that one is actually meant

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

In future can we please refer to the last "manager" as Paul Wurst on 14:34 - Nov 24 with 479 viewsSpruceMoose

You besmirch the name of good German sausages everywhere.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

In future can we please refer to the last "manager" as Paul Wurst on 14:35 - Nov 24 with 472 viewsWD19

'Mini Roy' requires fewer keystrokes.
In future can we please refer to the last "manager" as Paul Wurst on 14:37 - Nov 24 with 469 viewsKeno

In future can we please refer to the last "manager" as Paul Wurst on 14:34 - Nov 24 by SpruceMoose

You besmirch the name of good German sausages everywhere.

is this anything to do with you

https://www.thespruceeats.com/german-sausages-1447215

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

In future can we please refer to the last "manager" as Paul Wurst on 14:43 - Nov 24 with 455 viewspatrickswell

The tannned gnome or Gareth Gates for me, I think. I will switch between nicknames depending on how angry the memory of his management is making me at the time of writing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024