Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what a player Jonas Knudsen 00:18 - Nov 24 with 4806 viewshenryblue

Everybody looking forward to his contract getting extended? Astonishingly one dimensional, a few misplaced kicks out for throw ins, completely inept at getting forward. Totally arrogant talking about keeping his options open, I wouldn't have him playing in the Lowestoft reserves.

ps did everybody enjoy him jogging out to defend the cross for the first goal? poor Jonas, just give him some more money for goodness sake!
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 0:25]
what a player Jonas Knudsen on 00:19 - Nov 24 with 4431 viewsBrixtonBlue

Scapegoattastic

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 00:22 - Nov 24 with 4411 viewshenryblue

Is it cos he's a lovely fella that people defend him? I think he's atrocious, I'm honestly open to debate though. Can somebody please tell me what attributes he brings to the team? I think Chambers is awful but I'll admit I think he had a decent game tonight
what a player Jonas Knudsen on 00:44 - Nov 24 with 4347 viewsTerry_Nutkins

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 00:22 - Nov 24 by henryblue

Is it cos he's a lovely fella that people defend him? I think he's atrocious, I'm honestly open to debate though. Can somebody please tell me what attributes he brings to the team? I think Chambers is awful but I'll admit I think he had a decent game tonight

His corner was very poor for their 2nd but he played ok. I think people seem to think he should be some sort of playmaker. He was quite composed at times. This is crazy.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 01:01 - Nov 24 with 4312 viewsDarth_Koont

You've said your piece.

Now it's my turn: You're shyte, you've always been shyte and your dream is to always be shyte.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 1:03]

Pronouns: He/Him

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 01:06 - Nov 24 with 4298 viewswarkthisway

A complete c–-t

bentnkuqi

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 01:14 - Nov 24 with 4273 viewsDarth_Koont

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 01:06 - Nov 24 by warkthisway

A complete c–-t

Don't be a tw@t.

Pronouns: He/Him

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 07:33 - Nov 24 with 4092 viewsGluedtoBlue

You wouldn't have him in the Lowestoft Reserves but MM, PH, PL plus the Denmark manager have all seemingly rated him.

I trust you manage or have managed at a professional level to make judgement he's not good enough for Lowestoft?

He's not Ashley Cole but he's good enough for us.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 07:57 - Nov 24 with 4040 viewsm14_blue

I just don’t understand how anyone could watch that game and come to the conclusion that Knudsen is even close to being our biggest problem.

Of course he has his limitations in possession but he’s hardly alone in that.

He’s an absolutely fine championship full back and the abuse he gets is bizarre.

Our complete lack of a midfield and attack is far more concerning imo. Along with the fact that we still don’t have any players capable of controlling a football and passing to a blue shirt (Bishop and Dozzell excepted).
Login to get fewer ads

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 08:43 - Nov 24 with 3950 viewsStokieBlue

He made a few errors in the first half, one particularly poor piece of control but was much better in the second. We aren't going to get better than him and he's not even he worst full back on the pitch.

He does need to work on the ball behind the full back, he hit a number of them and I think all but one were underhit. That can be fixed though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

on 08:46 - Nov 24 with 3942 views_

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 08:43 - Nov 24 by StokieBlue

He made a few errors in the first half, one particularly poor piece of control but was much better in the second. We aren't going to get better than him and he's not even he worst full back on the pitch.

He does need to work on the ball behind the full back, he hit a number of them and I think all but one were underhit. That can be fixed though.

SB

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 08:47 - Nov 24 with 3941 viewsrickw

He made mistakes but no more than Spence.
Perhaps with Lambert looking for more adventurous full backs it's time to give Kenlock a chance?

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 12:15 - Nov 24 with 3759 viewsBlue_Moses

I'm not a fan to be honest but he wasn't at his worst last night. However that time in the first half when he went to kick it and conceded a throw in off his standard foot was comedy gold.
on 12:16 - Nov 24 with 3755 views_

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 12:15 - Nov 24 by Blue_Moses

I'm not a fan to be honest but he wasn't at his worst last night. However that time in the first half when he went to kick it and conceded a throw in off his standard foot was comedy gold.

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 12:21 - Nov 24 with 3747 viewsBlue_Moses

*standing foot
what a player Jonas Knudsen on 12:23 - Nov 24 with 3738 viewsCurrie10

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 07:33 - Nov 24 by GluedtoBlue

You wouldn't have him in the Lowestoft Reserves but MM, PH, PL plus the Denmark manager have all seemingly rated him.

I trust you manage or have managed at a professional level to make judgement he's not good enough for Lowestoft?

Must confess to also not being his biggest fan.

He’s our Fellaini if you will - probably superb on paper, and will always play under whoever is in charge.
what a player Jonas Knudsen on 12:33 - Nov 24 with 3718 viewsGeoffSentence

Chalobah's airshot was better.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 12:35 - Nov 24 with 3713 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 07:33 - Nov 24 by GluedtoBlue

Lack of alternatives?

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 12:36 - Nov 24 with 3701 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Not a fan, heart and soul but lacks quality.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 12:40 - Nov 24 with 3689 viewsWD19

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 12:35 - Nov 24 by TheTrueBlue1878

Lack of alternatives?

We have signed something like 50 players in the past 3 seasons alone.....so the lack of alternatives argument only stretches so far. I am sure if any of the managers listed considered him a big problem we would have stretched to signing +1 more player.
what a player Jonas Knudsen on 13:13 - Nov 24 with 3630 viewsstrikalite

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 12:36 - Nov 24 by TheTrueBlue1878

Not a fan, heart and soul but lacks quality.

Lacks quality under pressure, probably ok at International level with good options to play a simple pass to, but in the Championship when pressed he shows his weaknesses...

We've been spoilt with Tarrico, Cresswell, Mings...
what a player Jonas Knudsen on 13:43 - Nov 24 with 3571 viewsMeadowlark

Lowestoft do not currently have a reserve team.
what a player Jonas Knudsen on 14:03 - Nov 24 with 3531 viewseireblue

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 00:22 - Nov 24 by henryblue

He had significantly more touches than any one else in the team, last night.

So even if he played at the same level as everyone else, perception would be he was a poorer player.

E.g. if everyone had a pass completion rate of 75%, then Knudsen, would be perceived to be a poorer player, since he made more misplaced passes.

However, based on stats and a rating algorithm, he was our second best player last night and Chambo the worst.

However on pass completion alone, Knudsen was 6th best and Chambo 4th best.
I think he is starting to improve, he definitely has had a bad start, as have most players.

What he brings to the team? He is on par with everyone else, but sees more of the ball, so people see more errors.

Perfect candidate for a specific animal analogy.
what a player Jonas Knudsen on 14:04 - Nov 24 with 3529 viewsEireannach_gorm

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 08:47 - Nov 24 by rickw

He made mistakes but no more than Spence.
Perhaps with Lambert looking for more adventurous full backs it's time to give Kenlock a chance?

This clip would suggest he is actually over adventurous.

The second goal came from him being the furthest man forward.
The decision has to be made on playing fullbacks or wing backs and stick to that plan.
what a player Jonas Knudsen on 14:47 - Nov 24 with 3475 viewsNo9

what a player Jonas Knudsen on 14:04 - Nov 24 by Eireannach_gorm

This clip would suggest he is actually over adventurous.

The second goal came from him being the furthest man forward.
The decision has to be made on playing fullbacks or wing backs and stick to that plan.

& when the FB does go that far forward someone has to fall back to cover = that has been a problem at ITFC for many seasons, it isn't new
what a player Jonas Knudsen on 15:58 - Nov 24 with 3432 viewswarkthisway

Totally agree- useless not fit to clean Mings boots

bentnkuqi

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024