Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not a bad set of results tonight 21:45 - Nov 27 with 1643 viewsBent_double

Couldn't really have gone better, just need 3 points tomorrow and we're in touching distance of 21st place!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Not a bad set of results tonight on 21:47 - Nov 27 with 1616 viewsSuperfrans

Just about to post the same thing. If we can move within 3 points of the pack, that would be a massive boost to the players.

Really can’t wait for tomorrow evening. This “battling against relegation” thing is actually pretty exciting.

😂😂😂😂

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Not a bad set of results tonight on 21:48 - Nov 27 with 1593 viewscobbler

6 points adrift. It has relegation writ allover it.
Not a bad set of results tonight on 21:51 - Nov 27 with 1550 viewsBloomBlue

Not a bad set of results tonight on 21:47 - Nov 27 by Superfrans

Just about to post the same thing. If we can move within 3 points of the pack, that would be a massive boost to the players.

Really can’t wait for tomorrow evening. This “battling against relegation” thing is actually pretty exciting.

😂😂😂😂

I love it, better than sitting 15 going nowhere, no excitement. Plus when we avoid relegation we can list all those on this site who wet themselves we're already relegated in November.
Not a bad set of results tonight on 21:57 - Nov 27 with 1506 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

😂😂😂😂

Likewise loving the thought of going to every single game, if you had said Bristol at home on Wednesday night last year I'd have said can't be bothered, but cannot wait for tomorrow.

Results gone fairly well for us tonight.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Not a bad set of results tonight on 22:03 - Nov 27 with 1448 viewsclive_baker

Very good to be fair. A win tomorrow would be lovely, get the wheels in motion and start to catch up with those above us. Massive game tomorrow, really looking forward to it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Not a bad set of results tonight on 22:15 - Nov 27 with 1347 viewstextbackup

😂😂😂😂

yeah great isn't it, watching poor footballers unable to pass a ball to one another has always been something I've dreamt of for my football team

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Not a bad set of results tonight on 22:16 - Nov 27 with 1340 viewsjimmyvet

Not a bad set of results tonight on 21:57 - Nov 27 by TheTrueBlue1878

Likewise loving the thought of going to every single game, if you had said Bristol at home on Wednesday night last year I'd have said can't be bothered, but cannot wait for tomorrow.

Results gone fairly well for us tonight.

Ditto all my enthusiasm back roll on tomorrow evening.
Not a bad set of results tonight on 09:50 - Nov 28 with 974 viewsGuthrum

As I've been saying, it's not like the teams above us have been winning and galloping away at a furious rate. We don't have to do that much to stay in contact, maybe even gain a little on them.

Also, it's getting very compacted. When we do catch up, it will be possible to leapfrog a number of places in one go.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Not a bad set of results tonight on 10:06 - Nov 28 with 940 viewsElephantintheRoom

Really? You're talking about teams who win less than once a month. The chances of any of the rubbish at the bottom getting more than one point between them on any given match day is pretty remote.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Not a bad set of results tonight on 10:16 - Nov 28 with 918 viewsclive_baker

Not a bad set of results tonight on 10:06 - Nov 28 by ElephantintheRoom

Really? You're talking about teams who win less than once a month. The chances of any of the rubbish at the bottom getting more than one point between them on any given match day is pretty remote.

That's not true though is it? The 4 teams closest to us that played picked up 2 points between them.

Those 4 teams have amassed 71 points this season between them in 76 matches, which equates to 0.94 points per game. So yesterdays 0.5 is approximately half of what they've been averaging.

It was a good night of results for us but it'll mean very little unless we can start picking up points. Buzzing for tonight.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024