Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This will develop into a power struggle between owner and manager. 05:52 - Oct 26 with 1251 viewsshamboy

Lambert is always a man in a hurry. We have no idea what funding he has been promised, but it is fair to assume that in the first instance he will have agreed to cut out the deadwood with a view to building in January.

It will be savage, and the backdrop of discontent will be with us for many months while he tries to mould a squad.

And then the fun will begin, as he tries to squeeze funding from the owner. The three years might run their course, but there will be acrimony aplenty.

Revisit in Oct 2021 to see how the fun has unfolded...

This will develop into a power struggle between owner and manager. on 05:01 - Jan 10 with 974 viewsshamboy

Udate. Review May 2020.
This will develop into a power struggle between owner and manager. on 05:16 - Jan 10 with 964 viewsBenters2

I reckon if he isn’t happy with Evans,the crayon muncher, the funds,the state of the NS roof etc.. he will be gone quicker than that.
This will develop into a power struggle between owner and manager. on 05:18 - Jan 10 with 959 viewswkj

This will develop into a power struggle between owner and manager. on 05:16 - Jan 10 by Benters2

I reckon if he isn’t happy with Evans,the crayon muncher, the funds,the state of the NS roof etc.. he will be gone quicker than that.

Just had a word - He reckons the NS roof is somethin' he is well happy with as it adds rustic charm. So there is hope yet

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

This will develop into a power struggle between owner and manager. on 05:20 - Jan 10 with 958 viewsBenters2

This will develop into a power struggle between owner and manager. on 05:18 - Jan 10 by wkj

Just had a word - He reckons the NS roof is somethin' he is well happy with as it adds rustic charm. So there is hope yet

I don’t mind a bit of rustic charm myself tbh but not on a newish stadium roof!
This will develop into a power struggle between owner and manager. on 05:21 - Jan 10 with 956 viewswkj

This will develop into a power struggle between owner and manager. on 05:20 - Jan 10 by Benters2

I don’t mind a bit of rustic charm myself tbh but not on a newish stadium roof!

Apparently they're waiting on Romford to pop down with his lawn mower, and I don't blame them - for premier landscaping quality you have to wait for the best.

Crybaby

This will develop into a power struggle between owner and manager. on 05:24 - Jan 10 with 951 viewsBenters2

This will develop into a power struggle between owner and manager. on 05:21 - Jan 10 by wkj

Apparently they're waiting on Romford to pop down with his lawn mower, and I don't blame them - for premier landscaping quality you have to wait for the best.

I’ve never tried cutting seagull crap with a lawn mower tbh.
This will develop into a power struggle between owner and manager. on 05:26 - Jan 10 with 950 viewswkj

This will develop into a power struggle between owner and manager. on 05:24 - Jan 10 by Benters2

I’ve never tried cutting seagull crap with a lawn mower tbh.

Well there is your mistake

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024