Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? 10:11 - Dec 3 with 2068 viewsSWGF

Just got some for me and SWGF Jnr.

Didn't bother with the £385 tickets...

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? on 10:16 - Dec 3 with 2055 viewsartsbossbeard

Yep, 3 sorted! The price on some of the tickets though!!!

JJJJ said he'd sort me some, so if he has I'll sell the ones I've just purchased.

Really looking forward to it - might treat you to a pretzel/hot dog and/or a cold "beer".

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? on 10:18 - Dec 3 with 2042 viewsLord_Lucan

ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? on 10:16 - Dec 3 by artsbossbeard

JJJJ said he'd sort me some, so if he has I'll sell the ones I've just purchased.

Really looking forward to it - might treat you to a pretzel/hot dog and/or a cold "beer".

Stop talking American thinks

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? on 10:19 - Dec 3 with 2038 viewsSWGF

If the price of tickets is anything to go by, start saving now if you want to buy me a beer.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? on 11:03 - Dec 3 with 1992 viewsVaughan8

I'm still waiting to even get to the stage of buying any MLB London tickets

Might just have to wait for General Sale.

Some of the prices are ridiculous though. If I ever get through to buying some probably the decent price tickets will be gone....!
[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 11:04]
ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? on 11:07 - Dec 3 with 1977 viewsKeno

ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? on 10:18 - Dec 3 by Lord_Lucan

Stop talking American thinks

why would any one want to go see grown men in pyjamas playing rounders?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? on 12:14 - Dec 3 with 1930 viewsGogs

ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? on 11:03 - Dec 3 by Vaughan8

I'm still waiting to even get to the stage of buying any MLB London tickets

Might just have to wait for General Sale.

Some of the prices are ridiculous though. If I ever get through to buying some probably the decent price tickets will be gone....!
[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 11:04]

£270+ singles only by the time I got through. No thanks. Reckon I could get a flight to the US, and tickets for a game in a proper baseball stadium for not much more
ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? on 16:12 - Dec 3 with 1848 viewsfloridablue

Wow, I don't recall hearing anything about a game going across the 'pond'! Good luck with it though but in my opinion apart from the World series I find it a very slow tedious sport. All the teams have pre-season camp stadiums in either Arizona or here in Florida and often the 'warm up' games sell out the 10,000 or so stadiums. I went along to a Tampa Rays League game years ago, 35,000 inside the indoor stadium and it appeared the after game concert (3 doors down?) was the main draw/excitement! One thing that really bugs me about the sport on TV is the close ups of all the chewing and spitting from players and coaches and they all seem to be guilty... disgusting!
ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? on 16:14 - Dec 3 with 1845 viewsGlebeTractor

I'd only pay for the 30 quid tickets, no chance at the others... you'll barely see the ball wherever you sit anyway!

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

Login to get fewer ads

ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? on 16:19 - Dec 3 with 1837 viewsSpruceMoose

ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? on 10:19 - Dec 3 by SWGF

If the price of tickets is anything to go by, start saving now if you want to buy me a beer.

Almost as cheap to get a flight to NYC and get some $18.00 Mets or Yankees tickets

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? on 17:23 - Dec 3 with 1786 viewshorsehollerer

ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? on 16:19 - Dec 3 by SpruceMoose

Almost as cheap to get a flight to NYC and get some $18.00 Mets or Yankees tickets

Yep. Citifield is great because (apart from Mets v Yanks games) you can always get re-seller tickets for next to nothing on the day of the game, walk around the entire stadium with your beer and watch the game from any concourse you like. Ahh... summertime!

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? on 17:24 - Dec 3 with 1784 viewsSpruceMoose

ABB - did you get your baseball tickets? on 17:23 - Dec 3 by horsehollerer

Yep. Citifield is great because (apart from Mets v Yanks games) you can always get re-seller tickets for next to nothing on the day of the game, walk around the entire stadium with your beer and watch the game from any concourse you like. Ahh... summertime!

And you'll also get to hear the loudest sports related booing in the NYC metro area!

Have you checked out the Mikkeller brewery tap room that open there earlier this year?
[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 17:25]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024