Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Politics explained in three paragraphs 09:54 - Dec 13 with 1326 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Conservatives - Completely inept at going about their business and only interested in themselves and their elitist mates.

Labour - Completely inept at going about their business but actually seem interested in trying to do some good for you and I.

It's a choice between one party that doesn't care about us and one that at least appears to, however neither party can deliver anyway regardless of their intentions. It's effectively Town signing two strikers from Sunday League, one of which at least supports the club. Both will be crap.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2018 9:55]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Politics explained in three paragraphs on 09:56 - Dec 13 with 1307 viewsStokieBlue

Generally correct although I think some in the Labour party don’t care for us, they care for their idealogy that they have supported for 50 years being proven correct.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Politics explained in three paragraphs on 09:57 - Dec 13 with 1298 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Politics explained in three paragraphs on 09:56 - Dec 13 by StokieBlue

Generally correct although I think some in the Labour party don’t care for us, they care for their idealogy that they have supported for 50 years being proven correct.

SB

You are probably right, but to their credit they at least realise they have to pretend to care with sound bites and empty promises. The Conservatives may as well just call everyone who has less than a million in the bank 'scum'.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Politics explained in three paragraphs on 11:34 - Dec 13 with 1237 viewsGuthrum

Conservative - too many fixed ideologues.

Labour - too many fixed ideologues.

LibDem - too many varied ideologies.

SNP, DUP, PC - too regionally fixed ideology.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Politics explained in three paragraphs on 11:36 - Dec 13 with 1226 viewsBurwell_Blue

Who is 'Us'?

How are you talking on behalf of 'everyone' ?
Politics explained in three paragraphs on 12:05 - Dec 13 with 1195 viewsCoachRob

SB

Somebody has a A-level in neoclassical economics, you sound like Liam Fox who said nobody predicted the financial crash. All the right has to offer people is more private debt and less public services. Corporatism has created as many useless, pointless jobs (Brexit secretaries) as communism did.
Politics explained in three paragraphs on 12:47 - Dec 13 with 1132 viewstractorboy7777

Politics explained in three paragraphs on 11:34 - Dec 13 by Guthrum

Conservative - too many fixed ideologues.

Labour - too many fixed ideologues.

LibDem - too many varied ideologies.

SNP, DUP, PC - too regionally fixed ideology.

Too varied for Lib Dem’s? In what scenario?

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Politics explained in three paragraphs on 13:57 - Dec 13 with 1081 viewsGuthrum

Politics explained in three paragraphs on 12:47 - Dec 13 by tractorboy7777

Too varied for Lib Dem’s? In what scenario?

A hugely varied bunch, from Labour exiles of the SDP to semi-Greens to social liberals to pro-business centre-right types. It's where the refugees from the political battles of the late 20th century have all ended up.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Politics explained in three paragraphs on 14:02 - Dec 13 with 1070 viewsNo9

SB

"Generally correct although I think some in the Labour party don’t care for us, they care for their idealogy that they have supported for 50 years being proven correct."

What a very strange comment given the way the tories have conducted themselves over Europe since De Gaul said Non! ?

To suggest it is just labour is at best disingenuous isn't it?
Login to get fewer ads

Politics explained in three paragraphs on 14:09 - Dec 13 with 1054 viewsSouperJim

Politics explained in three paragraphs on 14:02 - Dec 13 by No9

"Generally correct although I think some in the Labour party don’t care for us, they care for their idealogy that they have supported for 50 years being proven correct."

What a very strange comment given the way the tories have conducted themselves over Europe since De Gaul said Non! ?

To suggest it is just labour is at best disingenuous isn't it?

To be fair he didn't say it was just labour, he was just adding his thoughts to the OP which already stated the tories don't give a flying one.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024