Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone else desperate to get to Jan 11:23 - Dec 17 with 926 viewsFrimleyBlue

And see who Lambert manages to get in.

I can't bloody wait.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Is anyone else desperate to get to Jan on 11:29 - Dec 17 with 908 viewsReuser_is_God

We've got 4 games until we can get players in (I've included Millwall on 1st Jan) & I think if we can get 6 points from those 4 we'll be in a superb position to get ourselves out of this mess.

Bit of a momentum from results & getting some quality players in early Jan & we'll be well on our way.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Is anyone else desperate to get to Jan on 11:37 - Dec 17 with 879 viewssuffolkpoker

I was counting down the days before Saturday. Now i can see us picking up points in December.

For us to stand a chance, we need to get some quality in the door in early January.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Is anyone else desperate to get to Jan on 11:41 - Dec 17 with 856 viewsKieran_Knows

Is anyone else desperate to get to Jan on 11:37 - Dec 17 by suffolkpoker

I was counting down the days before Saturday. Now i can see us picking up points in December.

For us to stand a chance, we need to get some quality in the door in early January.

The 2 home games back to back against Millwall and Rotherham at the start of next month are massive. If we can somehow pick 4 points up from these next 3 games, plus 6 points against those 2 (with a win against Accrington Stanley for good measure to keep the momentum going), plus additional signings early doors, we could really start closing that gap!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Is anyone else desperate to get to Jan on 11:42 - Dec 17 with 846 viewssuffolkpoker

Is anyone else desperate to get to Jan on 11:41 - Dec 17 by Kieran_Knows

The 2 home games back to back against Millwall and Rotherham at the start of next month are massive. If we can somehow pick 4 points up from these next 3 games, plus 6 points against those 2 (with a win against Accrington Stanley for good measure to keep the momentum going), plus additional signings early doors, we could really start closing that gap!

10 points over the next 5 games will all bring us all but out of the bottom 3.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Is anyone else desperate to get to Jan on 11:45 - Dec 17 with 824 viewsReuser_is_God

Is anyone else desperate to get to Jan on 11:41 - Dec 17 by Kieran_Knows

If that happens there is a good chance we may even be out of the bottom 3 given the lack of form of other side down there.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024