Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's win......(and lucky rituals) 07:11 - Dec 17 with 1092 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....does this now mean I have to do Christmas shopping before every home game?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Saturday's win......(and lucky rituals) on 07:21 - Dec 17 with 1071 viewsBloomBlue

You are privileged and rich enough that you can afford to Christmas shop before every home game, so yes
Saturday's win......(and lucky rituals) on 07:31 - Dec 17 with 1066 viewsbluelagos

I hear by declare that i will wear the following to every home game so long as we keep winning:

Under layer, mid layer, wind proof motorbike liner, outer biker fleece, under layer leggings, fleece lined trousers, biker socks x2, fleece balaclava, inner gloves, ski gloves on top.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 7:37]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Saturday's win......(and lucky rituals) on 07:45 - Dec 17 with 1033 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Saturday's win......(and lucky rituals) on 07:21 - Dec 17 by BloomBlue

You are privileged and rich enough that you can afford to Christmas shop before every home game, so yes

Nobody needs that many socks!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Saturday's win......(and lucky rituals) on 07:49 - Dec 17 with 1026 viewsBloomBlue

Saturday's win......(and lucky rituals) on 07:45 - Dec 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Nobody needs that many socks!

You can never have too many socks
Saturday's win......(and lucky rituals) on 08:02 - Dec 17 with 1008 viewsmonytowbray

It’s the lucky Ipswich hat, scarf and socks that done it mate.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Saturday's win......(and lucky rituals) on 08:03 - Dec 17 with 1005 viewsmonytowbray

Saturday's win......(and lucky rituals) on 07:21 - Dec 17 by BloomBlue

Straight white male privilaged shopping. You buy nothing but the new Coldplay album for all your friends and family.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Saturday's win......(and lucky rituals) on 10:35 - Dec 17 with 956 viewsEwan_Oozami

I wasn't able to go Saturday, was at the UCI Cycling World Cup at Lea Valley so sent Eldest Oozami along instead.

I can't do that every home game!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Saturday's win......(and lucky rituals) on 10:38 - Dec 17 with 951 viewsBrixtonBlue

It was all down to Lucky Pete.

Lucky Pete is a friend of a friend who comes very occasionally. Saturday was his first game of the season.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Saturday's win......(and lucky rituals) on 11:52 - Dec 17 with 915 viewsITFC_Forever

You're all wrong.... it was my lucky Christmas jumper.

I've worn it for numerous games over the years in December and we always seem to win, starting with the Barnsley away game which kept Jewell in a job, so you can blame me for that.

I would wear it for every game, but I'd look daft wearing it in April...

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Saturday's win......(and lucky rituals) on 11:54 - Dec 17 with 912 viewsReuser_is_God

A mate of mine was back from Australia for the first time since moving there in August 2015 when we were top of the league.

He leaves & we go to sh1t & when he comes back we win.

Coincidence? I think not.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024