Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really hope Lambert gets in the targets he wants. 22:48 - Dec 26 with 887 viewsWadeyBlue

Then loan out or sell the absolute dross players that he currently has to stick in the first team to make up numbers.

Its painful to see some of the players attempts at being professional footballers. Just embarrasing.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

I really hope Lambert gets in the targets he wants. on 23:39 - Dec 26 with 829 viewsHorseboy

Suspect we will be shopping in the loan market.

We are desperate for some help, look at how some of Qprs loans have made a difference, I'm just hoping our budget will allow Lambert to make quality signings.
I really hope Lambert gets in the targets he wants. on 00:50 - Dec 27 with 746 viewsGuthrum

I really hope Lambert gets in the targets he wants. on 23:39 - Dec 26 by Horseboy

Suspect we will be shopping in the loan market.

We are desperate for some help, look at how some of Qprs loans have made a difference, I'm just hoping our budget will allow Lambert to make quality signings.

Loans are the only way of getting in the level of quality we need at a price we can afford, barring miracles.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024