Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spence Yet AGAIN 09:25 - Dec 30 with 4836 viewsarnielowestoft

Week in week out this useless person is very consistent
How can folks defend him
Heartless & clueless and f&@king useless
Spence Yet AGAIN on 09:27 - Dec 30 with 4819 viewsPecker

You are wrong.
on 09:55 - Dec 30 with 4782 views_

Spence Yet AGAIN on 09:59 - Dec 30 with 4765 viewsDubtractor

on 09:55 - Dec 30 by _

Bluefish just got reported for a similar post to that!

Honestly though, I just don't understand why people have to get SO DAMN ANGRY about players who aren't good enough. Its not their fault they aren't good enough, and I don't buy the argument that any player we currently have isn't trying.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

on 10:05 - Dec 30 with 4738 views_

Spence Yet AGAIN on 09:59 - Dec 30 by Dubtractor

Bluefish just got reported for a similar post to that!

Honestly though, I just don't understand why people have to get SO DAMN ANGRY about players who aren't good enough. Its not their fault they aren't good enough, and I don't buy the argument that any player we currently have isn't trying.

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:07 - Dec 30 with 4714 viewsReuser_is_God

Yeah but Jonas isn’t THAT bad.

Or something like that.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

on 10:08 - Dec 30 with 4702 views_

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:07 - Dec 30 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah but Jonas isn’t THAT bad.

Or something like that.

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:08 - Dec 30 with 4703 viewsblueprint

He doesn’t pick himself. Give the guy a break. The players are doing their best but most are just not up to it.
Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:18 - Dec 30 with 4683 viewsLankHenners

on 10:05 - Dec 30 by _

No he hasn't, you just decided you didn't like him then refused to move from that point of view. He has been generally pretty poor this season and going forwards I'm sure Lambert will want someone better on the ball although in the short term it would leave us with another position where we've got no Championship experience.

I do agree with the overall point though - I remember the FA cup match at home to Sheff Utd last season there was some guy several rows behind me screaming 'you lazy fcking cnt' at Iorfa every time he was forced to pass inside or backwards. Celina didn't receive that treatment when he did the same.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:29 - Dec 30 with 4655 viewsartsbossbeard

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:18 - Dec 30 by LankHenners

No he hasn't, you just decided you didn't like him then refused to move from that point of view. He has been generally pretty poor this season and going forwards I'm sure Lambert will want someone better on the ball although in the short term it would leave us with another position where we've got no Championship experience.

I do agree with the overall point though - I remember the FA cup match at home to Sheff Utd last season there was some guy several rows behind me screaming 'you lazy fcking cnt' at Iorfa every time he was forced to pass inside or backwards. Celina didn't receive that treatment when he did the same.

See what you've done is not quite grasp that one louder fan in NSL said that Celina was a world beater and the same fella thought that Ioarfa was rubbish. This then becomes fact and oft resulting in other fans around the ground gleefully awaiting an error so that they can join in with the wrathathon.

This same logic applies when the supporting full back overlaps celina in possession and rather than using the overlap, the show pony tries 1 trick too many, loses the ball, the opposition nearly score and its the full backs fault for being out of position.

More simpleton farmhand footballing insight as it happens.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:32 - Dec 30 with 4641 viewsjaseitfc

on 10:05 - Dec 30 by _

I think you are on to something with this.... amazing how much stick he gets compared to others who've made crucial mistakes. Nolans assist for QPRs first goal wasn't met with nearly as much abuse as what Spence gets.

I don't get the obsession with trying to bring one of our players down. Football is a game built on self confidence, for all we now he may be a particularly sensitive person to criticism and this this constant bashing probably contributes to his bad form.

I must say it's reminiscent of the unnecessary abuse Heskey used to get
Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:33 - Dec 30 with 4638 viewsMullet

He was one of our better players yesterday.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:36 - Dec 30 with 4627 viewsLankHenners

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:29 - Dec 30 by artsbossbeard

See what you've done is not quite grasp that one louder fan in NSL said that Celina was a world beater and the same fella thought that Ioarfa was rubbish. This then becomes fact and oft resulting in other fans around the ground gleefully awaiting an error so that they can join in with the wrathathon.

This same logic applies when the supporting full back overlaps celina in possession and rather than using the overlap, the show pony tries 1 trick too many, loses the ball, the opposition nearly score and its the full backs fault for being out of position.

Ah yes. Same logic that saw Spence get blamed for not clearing his lines in a loss to Derby last season when we conceded because Celina tried to do a dragback near the edge of his own box and ended up just flicking the ball into the path of Sam Winnall who promptly thumped the ball into the top corner.

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:37 - Dec 30 with 4619 viewsartsbossbeard

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:36 - Dec 30 by LankHenners

Ah yes. Same logic that saw Spence get blamed for not clearing his lines in a loss to Derby last season when we conceded because Celina tried to do a dragback near the edge of his own box and ended up just flicking the ball into the path of Sam Winnall who promptly thumped the ball into the top corner.

Exactly!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Spence Yet AGAIN on 11:38 - Dec 30 with 4512 viewsSWGF

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:33 - Dec 30 by Mullet

Like the Norfolk version of Tinder, it's all relative(s)

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Spence Yet AGAIN on 11:41 - Dec 30 with 4500 viewsDarth_Koont

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:33 - Dec 30 by Mullet

Indeed. Seems like we've got a few posters making the same critical errors game after game.

Pronouns: He/Him

Spence Yet AGAIN on 11:42 - Dec 30 with 4491 viewsBinner

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:29 - Dec 30 by artsbossbeard

Mm. I like wrathathon. Late contender for woty.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Spence Yet AGAIN on 11:44 - Dec 30 with 4479 viewsballycastle

I believe that you are correct, the paradox is that he gets a free ride from others for the same reason.
Spence Yet AGAIN on 11:47 - Dec 30 with 4465 viewsDarth_Koont

Spence Yet AGAIN on 11:44 - Dec 30 by ballycastle

I believe that you are correct, the paradox is that he gets a free ride from others for the same reason.

Utter nonsense.

Pronouns: He/Him

on 09:38 - Dec 31 with 4240 views_

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:18 - Dec 30 by LankHenners

Spence Yet AGAIN on 09:51 - Dec 31 with 4220 viewsLankHenners

on 09:38 - Dec 31 by _

No he hasn't.

There's not a legitimate alternative to Knudsen either.

on 10:11 - Dec 31 with 4178 views_

Spence Yet AGAIN on 09:51 - Dec 31 by LankHenners

No he hasn't.

There's not a legitimate alternative to Knudsen either.

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:13 - Dec 31 with 4170 viewsLankHenners

on 10:11 - Dec 31 by _

Someone even worse at defending than Knudsen doesn't count as a 'legitimate alternative'.

on 10:16 - Dec 31 with 4155 views_

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:13 - Dec 31 by LankHenners

Someone even worse at defending than Knudsen doesn't count as a 'legitimate alternative'.

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:20 - Dec 31 with 4143 viewsLankHenners

on 10:16 - Dec 31 by _

You made a judgment on Knudsen after about 1.

No they haven't and clearly he's not. If/when we get relegated then he's someone we won't need to worry about losing. Same thing on the other side with Spence/Emmanuel.

on 10:38 - Dec 31 with 4108 views_

Spence Yet AGAIN on 10:20 - Dec 31 by LankHenners

You made a judgment on Knudsen after about 1.

No they haven't and clearly he's not. If/when we get relegated then he's someone we won't need to worry about losing. Same thing on the other side with Spence/Emmanuel.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024