Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spence letting the ball out for a corner for the second goal...just shocking 19:41 - Jan 1 with 789 viewsMaySixth

Lambert might see Donacien as a centre back but he is still a better right back than Spence

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Spence letting the ball out for a corner for the second goal...just shocking on 19:49 - Jan 1 with 754 viewsEwan_Oozami

Was hoping that someone would give him a shout to play the ball - that's more worrying to me that he didn't appear to get one - there was plenty of time between the deflection and the ball going out of play

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Spence letting the ball out for a corner for the second goal...just shocking on 20:00 - Jan 1 with 721 viewsRegencyBlue

Spence letting the ball out for a corner for the second goal...just shocking on 19:49 - Jan 1 by Ewan_Oozami

Was hoping that someone would give him a shout to play the ball - that's more worrying to me that he didn't appear to get one - there was plenty of time between the deflection and the ball going out of play

He clearly thought it was going for a goal kick, he’s not going to deliberately shepherd it out for a corner.

I thought he had a reasonable game today but it’s only this that will be remembered.
Spence letting the ball out for a corner for the second goal...just shocking on 20:32 - Jan 1 with 669 viewsEwan_Oozami

Spence letting the ball out for a corner for the second goal...just shocking on 20:00 - Jan 1 by RegencyBlue

He clearly thought it was going for a goal kick, he’s not going to deliberately shepherd it out for a corner.

I thought he had a reasonable game today but it’s only this that will be remembered.

I don't really blame Spence for letting it go out - but at least his teammates could have given him a shout if any of them knew the ball was going out for a corner - if Spence had any doubt at all, he had plenty of time to control the ball and play it away.

It's these sorts of decisions, made by every Town player in the team at some point this season that has got us where we are - defensive mistakes have been punished by the opposition, and offensive decisions have resulted in goals being missed - I don't think we are a bad team, but we are the sum of our mistakes unfortunately!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Spence letting the ball out for a corner for the second goal...just shocking on 20:45 - Jan 1 with 636 viewsBloomBlue

It was but we should still be capable of defending a corner, every club will concede corners
Spence letting the ball out for a corner for the second goal...just shocking on 20:49 - Jan 1 with 622 viewsBrixtonBlue

Spence letting the ball out for a corner for the second goal...just shocking on 20:32 - Jan 1 by Ewan_Oozami

I don't really blame Spence for letting it go out - but at least his teammates could have given him a shout if any of them knew the ball was going out for a corner - if Spence had any doubt at all, he had plenty of time to control the ball and play it away.

It's these sorts of decisions, made by every Town player in the team at some point this season that has got us where we are - defensive mistakes have been punished by the opposition, and offensive decisions have resulted in goals being missed - I don't think we are a bad team, but we are the sum of our mistakes unfortunately!

WTF?! You don't blame dopey Spence?! By the time people realised he was letting it go it was too late for anyone to shout keep it in.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024