Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women! 15:11 - Jan 4 with 1180 viewsartsbossbeard

I got Mrs Beard one of those alarm clocks that starts to light up 30mins before the alarm goes off in an attempt to bring you out of your sleep gradually.

Anyhoo, she set it up and ever since it has a) not done the lighty up thing and b) actually not gone off, therefore making it my issue, of course.

On looking at it for all of 2 seconds maximum, I was able to establish that she had set the alarm for 7pm.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Women! on 15:15 - Jan 4 with 1141 viewsKeno

aw bless her

Maybe you should suggest that you should wake a bit earlier in the morning and act as her alarm clock by gently bringing her out of her slumbers in a variety of different ways

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Women! on 15:16 - Jan 4 with 1132 viewsartsbossbeard

Women! on 15:15 - Jan 4 by Keno

aw bless her

Maybe you should suggest that you should wake a bit earlier in the morning and act as her alarm clock by gently bringing her out of her slumbers in a variety of different ways

It's difficult to do this from the naughty step.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Women! on 15:17 - Jan 4 with 1118 viewsKeno

Women! on 15:16 - Jan 4 by artsbossbeard

It's difficult to do this from the naughty step.

just poke her with a long pole

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Women! on 15:24 - Jan 4 with 1060 viewsfactual_blue

Women! on 15:17 - Jan 4 by Keno

just poke her with a long pole

Bart?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Women! on 15:56 - Jan 4 with 987 viewsSporall

I have one of those, and it's one of the very best things I have bought. A real game changer for me on dark mornings.
Women! on 15:57 - Jan 4 with 975 viewsPendejo

Women! on 15:56 - Jan 4 by Sporall

I have one of those, and it's one of the very best things I have bought. A real game changer for me on dark mornings.

Philipino, Russian or Thai?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Women! on 15:57 - Jan 4 with 972 viewsDanTheMan

Women! on 15:56 - Jan 4 by Sporall

Agreed. Over Christmas I wasn't using and finding it very difficult to get up regardless of time but since going back to work I'm usually awake just before alarm goes off because of the light.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024