Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the players Lambert is talking about.. 09:27 - Jan 6 with 2025 viewsBlueySwede

are Spence, Edwards, Nolan, Jackson? Other suggestions?
So the players Lambert is talking about.. on 09:29 - Jan 6 with 2005 viewsHerbivore

Hopefully Pennington too if Lambert's been watching our games.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So the players Lambert is talking about.. on 09:31 - Jan 6 with 2007 viewsMullet

You could make a case for almost all of them based on yesterday bar Elder, Keane, Bishop and maybe Dozzell.

We really are a mess with little sign it's going to improve (quick) enough to move us off the foot of the table let alone survive.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

So the players Lambert is talking about.. on 09:36 - Jan 6 with 1937 views2-5-7

So the players Lambert is talking about.. on 09:31 - Jan 6 by Mullet

You could make a case for almost all of them based on yesterday bar Elder, Keane, Bishop and maybe Dozzell.

We really are a mess with little sign it's going to improve (quick) enough to move us off the foot of the table let alone survive.

Lambert's just moved himself into a position that isn't hiding from criticising the owner. I have a feeling that unless Evans takes that on board, agrees and further more let's Lambert have the freedom that he gave Hurst to make the big changes, we will wallow in L1 obscurity next year.
So the players Lambert is talking about.. on 09:40 - Jan 6 with 1884 viewsmo_itfc

I think Sears should be added to this list.

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

So the players Lambert is talking about.. on 09:42 - Jan 6 with 1871 viewsMullet

So the players Lambert is talking about.. on 09:36 - Jan 6 by 2-5-7

Lambert's just moved himself into a position that isn't hiding from criticising the owner. I have a feeling that unless Evans takes that on board, agrees and further more let's Lambert have the freedom that he gave Hurst to make the big changes, we will wallow in L1 obscurity next year.

This idea we can go down and just come back up is ludicrous it's frustrating to hear it come out. Teams will be looking to scalp us, looking to rough us up, looking to play on insecurities. We will also bomb out this squad and restructure it anyway, so you may well have inexperienced players mixed with those not good enough for the Championship anyway.

This is the worst thing to ever happen to this club, and was wholly preventable.

So the players Lambert is talking about.. on 09:45 - Jan 6 with 1842 viewsFixed_It

So the players Lambert is talking about.. on 09:31 - Jan 6 by Mullet

Mate of mine wasn't impressed with Keane yesterday - said he never won a header. However, I am happy to rely on your view more. Was he OK?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So the players Lambert is talking about.. on 09:48 - Jan 6 with 1811 viewsSteve_M

So the players Lambert is talking about.. on 09:45 - Jan 6 by Fixed_It

Mate of mine wasn't impressed with Keane yesterday - said he never won a header. However, I am happy to rely on your view more. Was he OK?

Not sure we played the ball to him in the air very much. He looked tidy enough on the ball, offered a clear presence but his passing was a bit awry. Had Sears squared the ball he would have had a debut goal too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So the players Lambert is talking about.. on 09:49 - Jan 6 with 1797 viewsMullet

So the players Lambert is talking about.. on 09:45 - Jan 6 by Fixed_It

I dunno what header he was meant to win to be honest.

I was happy with what I saw. Good vision, nice touches and was stood waiting for a tap in when Sears got greedy and giddy and should have passed to him.

My more detailed thoughts somewhere further down the forum as per.

Login to get fewer ads

So the players Lambert is talking about.. on 10:14 - Jan 6 with 1630 viewsloyalfan

So the players Lambert is talking about.. on 09:40 - Jan 6 by mo_itfc

I think Sears should be added to this list.

Sadly I agree. No lack of effort but should have scored at least once yesterday
So the players Lambert is talking about.. on 12:28 - Jan 6 with 1311 viewsBluesquid

Well i don't think Lambert was just referring to yesterdays game because he agreed with the interviewer regarding the Millwall match and the second goal conceded where their lad Cooper was encircled by 5 Town players in the six yard box and he still managed to head home with Chambers looking on, sticking his left leg up to try and stop the header.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024