Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh, Andres 12:27 - Jan 7 with 2612 viewschicoazul

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46780520

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Oh, Andres on 12:30 - Jan 7 with 2575 viewsDurovigutum

Are you offended by a black man being Father Christmas?
Oh, Andres on 12:32 - Jan 7 with 2551 viewschicoazul

Oh, Andres on 12:30 - Jan 7 by Durovigutum

Are you offended by a black man being Father Christmas?

Why don't you tell me something else you can't possibly know since I havent said I am offended by anything?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Oh, Andres on 12:39 - Jan 7 with 2486 viewsWallingford_Boy

Spanish tradition, get over it.

RIP Sir Bobby

Oh, Andres on 12:42 - Jan 7 with 2467 viewsDurovigutum

Oh, Andres on 12:32 - Jan 7 by chicoazul

Why don't you tell me something else you can't possibly know since I havent said I am offended by anything?

Hypothetical question. It's only a problem to people who are offended by someone from one race pretending to be from another.

Perhaps I'm offended by people who dress in yellow and green? Does that mean we need a #yellowngreen_out campaign just because of my fragile ego?
Oh, Andres on 12:44 - Jan 7 with 2450 viewsjjblue84

Oh, Andres on 12:45 - Jan 7 with 2438 viewschicoazul

Oh, Andres on 12:42 - Jan 7 by Durovigutum

Hypothetical question. It's only a problem to people who are offended by someone from one race pretending to be from another.

Perhaps I'm offended by people who dress in yellow and green? Does that mean we need a #yellowngreen_out campaign just because of my fragile ego?

Since it's only a hypothetical question and you aren't asking me a real one I think i'll ignore you.

Oh, Andres on 12:47 - Jan 7 with 2418 viewschicoazul

Oh, Andres on 12:39 - Jan 7 by Wallingford_Boy

Posting pictures of people in blackface online to many millions of followers worldwide is a Spanish tradition? You havent thought this through.

Oh, Andres on 12:49 - Jan 7 with 2401 viewsJeanManuelThetis

Oh, Andres on 12:47 - Jan 7 by chicoazul

Posting pictures of people in blackface online to many millions of followers worldwide is a Spanish tradition? You havent thought this through.

It's such a tired and lazy argument. The traveling minstrel show was a tradition until we joined the modern era of being slightly less horrifically racist.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh, Andres on 12:56 - Jan 7 with 2343 viewschicoazul

Oh, Andres on 12:49 - Jan 7 by JeanManuelThetis

It's such a tired and lazy argument. The traveling minstrel show was a tradition until we joined the modern era of being slightly less horrifically racist.

Hey Jim Davidson doing Chalky White is a UK tradition, get over it!!1!!11!

Oh, Andres on 14:55 - Jan 7 with 2173 viewsBlueBadger

Oh, Andres on 12:39 - Jan 7 by Wallingford_Boy

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oh, Andres on 15:02 - Jan 7 with 2132 viewsBlueBadger

Oh, Andres on 12:56 - Jan 7 by chicoazul

Hey Jim Davidson doing Chalky White is a UK tradition, get over it!!1!!11!

and whilst we're at it, why isn't there a white history month?!1111eleven

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Oh, Andres on 15:51 - Jan 7 with 2047 viewsBlueBadger

Careful with those matches round that straw man there.

Oh, Andres on 18:44 - Jan 7 with 1908 viewsjeera

There's a race of Father Christmases?

Or people dressing in yellow and green?

Actually, OK, you can have that last one.

How you can try to equate anti-racism with ego is a bit weird.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 18:46]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Oh, Andres on 18:53 - Jan 7 with 1865 viewsmrshallisfit

Dave. Can I use your toilet Dave.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024