Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. 16:21 - Jan 7 with 3852 viewsMattinLondon

First day back at work today and I’ve come to the conclusion that a lot of people that I’ve encountered today can simply f**k right off.

The c**t who couldn’t be bothered to fold-up his fold-up bike on a packed tube and then carried it up the stairs of the tube station and nearly decapitating those around - well he can ride his bike and f**k off and stay f***ed off.

The bloke who cycled through a red light and almost collided with me and a few others can f**k right off. I hope that he’s involved in a freak accident ending with his bicycle pump being inserted right up his a*se.

The person who has been using my computer whilst I’ve been off and in the process changed a lot of the settings on it can f**k right off. The impatient sod who barged in front of the photocopier queue because he only had ‘one thing to do’ and promptly copied 150 copies of his document can definitely f**k right off.

The two in the office who are (for reasons unknown) boasting about doing Dry January can also f**k right off. In fact any of those month off things like that are for f**kin morons who can all stick their smug comments down their pointless throats. Oh, and they can all f**k right off as well.

The greedy and selfish a rse who picked out all of the white chocolates from the office - hope they poison whoever it was - and they can f**k right off.

Feeling a bit better now. Happy new year folks.
First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 16:23 - Jan 7 with 3828 viewsfooters

All well and good, but what about those saucy managers?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 16:25 - Jan 7 with 3801 viewsMattinLondon

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 16:23 - Jan 7 by footers

They work predominantly in another office.
First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 16:26 - Jan 7 with 3804 viewswkj

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 16:23 - Jan 7 by footers

Matt doesn't know this, but they broke the photocopier he's about to need by whopping their jubblies out onto the thing and hitting copy after the christmas party.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 16:37 - Jan 7 with 3754 viewsdavblue

At least you didn’t go back on the 2nd.
First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 17:13 - Jan 7 with 3688 viewsjjblue84

It’s supposed to be the most intolerant day of the year today...
First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 17:23 - Jan 7 with 3666 viewsfactual_blue

Have you any colleagues taking part in Veganuary?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 17:24 - Jan 7 with 3655 viewsSwansea_Blue

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 17:23 - Jan 7 by factual_blue

I'm doing Lesbianuary. Well I hope to, but still need a couple of volunteers.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 17:25 - Jan 7 with 3653 viewswkj

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 17:23 - Jan 7 by factual_blue

I have, and both have already called in sick this week. Hopefully both will be bac on the clock soon.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 17:42 - Jan 7 with 3604 viewswkj

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 17:24 - Jan 7 by Swansea_Blue

I'm doing Lesbianuary. Well I hope to, but still need a couple of volunteers.

Sign me up, I have never been to Lebanon.

Crybaby

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 17:53 - Jan 7 with 3567 viewskeighleyblue

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 17:42 - Jan 7 by wkj

Sign me up, I have never been to Lebanon.

Lesbos surely?
First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 17:59 - Jan 7 with 3544 viewsfactual_blue

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 17:25 - Jan 7 by wkj

I have, and both have already called in sick this week. Hopefully both will be bac on the clock soon.

They'll get a grilling on their return.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 17:59 - Jan 7 with 3549 viewsjas0999

... honourable mention the the folk who think it’s a good idea to come into the office with stinking colds or in one blokes case - sickness,.
First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 18:00 - Jan 7 with 3543 viewswkj

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 17:59 - Jan 7 by jas0999

... honourable mention the the folk who think it’s a good idea to come into the office with stinking colds or in one blokes case - sickness,.

While I agree with this, I have to sympathise with some in that situation as I have worked in a fair few places that push so much guilt onto people when they're ill its unfunny.

Crybaby

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 18:05 - Jan 7 with 3521 viewsjas0999

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 18:00 - Jan 7 by wkj

While I agree with this, I have to sympathise with some in that situation as I have worked in a fair few places that push so much guilt onto people when they're ill its unfunny.

It’s a good point - but sickness?!
First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 18:18 - Jan 7 with 3491 viewswkj

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 18:05 - Jan 7 by jas0999

It’s a good point - but sickness?!

I used to be a night manager at a large retail store and got undeniably ill (GP considered Meningitis for a short time for context) Because no-one else was available the store manager told me he'd pay for a taxi there and back, so I could just key hold and sit in the office in case of an emergency.

Needless to say I ran this by my union representative and cover was promptly found for my time off, but boy when I got back you'd think I was public enemy number one.

Some places are idiots when it comes to well being, as are some people who believe their actions make them seem more promotable as they made a sacrifice to come in.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 18:19]

Crybaby

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 19:46 - Jan 7 with 3397 viewsMattinLondon

If I have then they can f**k right off as well.
First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 19:47 - Jan 7 with 3394 viewsMattinLondon

First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. on 17:13 - Jan 7 by jjblue84

It’s supposed to be the most intolerant day of the year today...

I will assess tomorrow to ascertain how intolerant I am compared to today
First day back at work and I really can’t stand a lot of people today. (n/t) on 19:56 - Jan 7 with 3365 viewsBluejake

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024