Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Early contender for post of the year from the Milne news thread! 12:18 - Jan 10 with 602 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Radlett_blue added 10:53 - Jan 10

Will we get someone in on loan to replace him?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Early contender for post of the year from the Milne news thread! on 12:23 - Jan 10 with 563 viewsSWGF

Only issue being, on recent evidence, we'd need to get someone in on loan who's worse than him...and I'm not convinced that this person exists

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Early contender for post of the year from the Milne news thread! on 12:25 - Jan 10 with 548 viewsSteve_M

Early contender for post of the year from the Milne news thread! on 12:23 - Jan 10 by SWGF

Only issue being, on recent evidence, we'd need to get someone in on loan who's worse than him...and I'm not convinced that this person exists

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Early contender for post of the year from the Milne news thread! on 12:28 - Jan 10 with 536 viewsSWGF

Early contender for post of the year from the Milne news thread! on 12:25 - Jan 10 by Steve_M

At least Clegg was of some use to ME

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Early contender for post of the year from the Milne news thread! on 12:37 - Jan 10 with 483 viewsSitfcB

Early contender for post of the year from the Milne news thread! on 12:28 - Jan 10 by SWGF

At least Clegg was of some use to ME

Simon Clegg was 12th_Man?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024