Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SO MUCH POSITIVTY IN ONE POST 23:27 - Jan 12 with 363 viewsMrTown

Absolutely fecking loved that today. A horrible game of football, could really tell that a lot of these players have 1) have not played a lot of football recently 2) have never played with each other before.
Having said that I think when the ring rust goes, I think we could have a really organised efficient team on our hands.
Keane and Quaner I thought we’re rusty, Keane took his goal well, and could tell they are a level above what we have but a little rusty. Hopefully playing together a bit more will help them in the long run.
Thought the midfield two looked a little spacious as a 2. Skuse doesn’t hadn’t played at all so was understandable tired, Chalobah has the legs but not the know how of Skuse.
Lankester always shows glimpses of brilliance, Sears I thought worked tirelessly but wasn’t effect offensively.
But my favourite part was that back four. Organised, disciplines, know-how to keep an important clean sheet. With that basis for the rest of the season I honestly think we will get some big results here on in.

I FECKING LOVE PAUL LAMBERT

I FECKING LOVE LUKE CHAMBERS

I FECKING LOVE JAMES COLLINS!!!!

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024