Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship 18:21 - Jan 11 with 10547 viewsBrixtonBlue

There's always free drinks on Fridays... but never Ghost Ship. So I was surprised to see an alcohol free one in the ice bucket, and of course had to sample after the proper one's raved about so much on here.

It's alright. Quite nice. Pale and fruity... not quite as tasty as Brewdog Nanny State though. That's still king of the alcohol free beers from what I've tried.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:23 - Jan 11 with 5141 viewsIcarus

Never seen the point of alchol free stuff unless you have a drinking problem.Tastes like crap.
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:23 - Jan 11 with 5137 viewsFtnfwest

Broady going down nicely here. They don’t do that unleaded yet!
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:23 - Jan 11 with 5133 viewsSpruceMoose

There a fairly decent Erdinger one that I've had in the past too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:23 - Jan 11 with 5131 viewsFtnfwest

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:23 - Jan 11 by Icarus

Never seen the point of alchol free stuff unless you have a drinking problem.Tastes like crap.

I apply the same logic to vegan products imitating meat
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:25 - Jan 11 with 5123 viewsIcarus

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:23 - Jan 11 by Ftnfwest

I apply the same logic to vegan products imitating meat

Might as well not bother Just go eat berries or something
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:26 - Jan 11 with 5119 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:25 - Jan 11 by Icarus

Might as well not bother Just go eat berries or something

I may be wrong, but I believe vegans can enjoy more than just berries at dinner time.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:27 - Jan 11 with 5115 viewsFtnfwest

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:26 - Jan 11 by SpruceMoose

I may be wrong, but I believe vegans can enjoy more than just berries at dinner time.

Nut cutlets
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:28 - Jan 11 with 5109 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:27 - Jan 11 by Ftnfwest

Nut cutlets

Or you know, all the rest of the vegetables and fish.

Login to get fewer ads

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:31 - Jan 11 with 5089 viewsIcarus

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:26 - Jan 11 by SpruceMoose

I was making a joke you know
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:31 - Jan 11 with 5085 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:31 - Jan 11 by Icarus

I was making a joke you know

Uh huh...

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:32 - Jan 11 with 5076 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Dry Jan?

Poll: Best Football Song

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:33 - Jan 11 with 5075 viewsSomethingBlue

Matter of personal taste but Ghost Ship 0.5% is literally the only palatable low/non-alc beer I have had. In fact I've just had a load of them delivered.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:34 - Jan 11 with 5070 viewsSarge

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:23 - Jan 11 by Icarus

Yeah but so does regular ghost ship so you’re not losing anything
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:34 - Jan 11 with 5068 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:33 - Jan 11 by SomethingBlue

Matter of personal taste but Ghost Ship 0.5% is literally the only palatable low/non-alc beer I have had. In fact I've just had a load of them delivered.

If you drink 600 of them you might get a buzz.

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:35 - Jan 11 with 5068 viewsBenters2

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:23 - Jan 11 by Ftnfwest

Broady going down nicely here. They don’t do that unleaded yet!

Im amazed they make alcohol free Ghost Ship,i pray to the good lord they dont make Broadside like that,they may as well rebrand it ffs!

Cant see the problem myself if i dont drink beer i drink tea,its not hard is it?
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:36 - Jan 11 with 5062 viewsTIB

I tried a Bavaria one the other week and it smelt like cannibas although tasted ok.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:36 - Jan 11 with 5059 viewsIcarus

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:35 - Jan 11 by Benters2

Im amazed they make alcohol free Ghost Ship,i pray to the good lord they dont make Broadside like that,they may as well rebrand it ffs!

Cant see the problem myself if i dont drink beer i drink tea,its not hard is it?

Broadside is the king of beers I reckon . Like Christmas pud in a glass. Allways go for that in my local
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:38 - Jan 11 with 5055 viewsBenters2

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:32 - Jan 11 by RoyKeanesDog

Dry Jan?

It is for me ive only had 5 pints so far this year.
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:39 - Jan 11 with 5047 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:35 - Jan 11 by Benters2

I do miss a nice pint of BS on a winters eve I must admit Benters.

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:41 - Jan 11 with 5040 viewsFtnfwest

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:28 - Jan 11 by SpruceMoose

Or you know, all the rest of the vegetables and fish.

and the supplements as well of course
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:41 - Jan 11 with 5035 viewsFtnfwest

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:36 - Jan 11 by Icarus

Broadside is the king of beers I reckon . Like Christmas pud in a glass. Allways go for that in my local

Bottled is top class as well, nicely chilled. Nicely...not very cold
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:42 - Jan 11 with 5033 viewshoppy

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:39 - Jan 11 by SpruceMoose

I do miss a nice pint of BS on a winters eve I must admit Benters.

There's a few posters that serve up a lot more than just a pint of BS on here on a winter's evening, so you should be ok.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:42 - Jan 11 with 5032 viewsFtnfwest

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:34 - Jan 11 by Sarge

Yeah but so does regular ghost ship so you’re not losing anything

J2 in disguise...
I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:44 - Jan 11 with 5015 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:42 - Jan 11 by Ftnfwest

J2 in disguise...

Isn't J2's favourite beer Newcastle Brown Ale or some other toilet bowl swill?

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:50 - Jan 11 with 4987 viewsFtnfwest

I'm currently supping an alcohol free Ghost Ship on 18:44 - Jan 11 by SpruceMoose

Isn't J2's favourite beer Newcastle Brown Ale or some other toilet bowl swill?

he’s just a pup, so some fizzyish stuff I imagine
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024